Hi guys,
I dont get to post much on here but, I lurk when I can to keep up with the madness. I have met some of you peeps at the river and the 0p6 that was up on Mohave.
From time to time I see posts from some of you guys that are machinist`s and I am impressed by the work that I have seen on here.
So I ask of you guys if you know of anyone in the OC area who maybe looking for an opportunity. You see I have a business that remanufactures parts for vintage MX bikes (x-tremevintageyz.com ) and I also make seat foams for all kinds of bikes and atv`s ( I supply Quad-Tech with there foams )
About a year ago a guy who was making parts for me came to me with a proposal, he had found a good deal on a cnc machine and solicited me to invest in a machine shop so that I could make my own parts plus parts for others in the mx world. So I buy the machine, some tooling , compresor and a new computer, evrything you need to set up shop.
Anyhow to make a long story short , he turned out to be a BUM and now I have a machine that just sits here that I am making payments on.
So I am thinking of just selling it, but now it has depreciated another year and the broker that I bought it from has offered to buy it back, but at a $14000.00 loss from a year ago. WOW! :cry:
So I am asking if you guys might know someone who is looking to buy a machine or know someone who wants to do some work on the side and help me make some parts.
This could be a unique opportunity for someone wanting to get out on there own.
Thanks
Lendon aka mxbundy