Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a CNC machine and need a programmer / operator!

Lendon Smith
    Super,
    Its a Mighty Viper 950
    40" x
    20" Y
    20" Z
    10,000 rpm spindle with spindle cooler
    20 tool magizine
    Mitsubishi controller, magic pro 64
    Manufacterd in 10/01
    Has fixture plate, 2 vice`s , multiple tool holders
    This is a bitchen machine. Just wish I knew how to program and operate it.
    bundy

Infomaniac
    Oh and Swap Meet Superdave. LOL Sorry Dude.
    What kind of machine do you have?
    Super (would love to swing getting into a cnc mill) dave

superdave013
    RiverDave is your man.
    If I remember right RD has 7 Hass (sp) cnc mills and a dual spindle cnc lathe. I would doubt he needs another but it's worth the ask I guess.
    I'm sure Lendon's is out of my reach at this point but a guy can dream can't he.
    Speaking of CNC, Info you have a PM about a project I have going.

Tom Brown
    Between banging the ass out of RiverDiva and joy riding in Jesse James' boat, I think RiverDave's dance card is pretty much full.

RiverDave
    Between banging the ass out of RiverDiva and joy riding in Jesse James' boat, I think RiverDave's dance card is pretty much full.
    Now that was funny... LOL
    RD

RiverDave
    Hi guys,
    I dont get to post much on here but, I lurk when I can to keep up with the madness. I have met some of you peeps at the river and the 0p6 that was up on Mohave.
    From time to time I see posts from some of you guys that are machinist`s and I am impressed by the work that I have seen on here.
    So I ask of you guys if you know of anyone in the OC area who maybe looking for an opportunity. You see I have a business that remanufactures parts for vintage MX bikes (x-tremevintageyz.com ) and I also make seat foams for all kinds of bikes and atv`s ( I supply Quad-Tech with there foams )
    About a year ago a guy who was making parts for me came to me with a proposal, he had found a good deal on a cnc machine and solicited me to invest in a machine shop so that I could make my own parts plus parts for others in the mx world. So I buy the machine, some tooling , compresor and a new computer, evrything you need to set up shop.
    Anyhow to make a long story short , he turned out to be a BUM and now I have a machine that just sits here that I am making payments on.
    So I am thinking of just selling it, but now it has depreciated another year and the broker that I bought it from has offered to buy it back, but at a $14000.00 loss from a year ago. WOW! :cry:
    So I am asking if you guys might know someone who is looking to buy a machine or know someone who wants to do some work on the side and help me make some parts.
    This could be a unique opportunity for someone wanting to get out on there own.
    Thanks
    Lendon aka mxbundy
    Lendon, oddly enough I might know somebody that can help you out.. Let me give him a call today and see what he sais. He's a programmer that's looking to start his own shop, so maybe you guys would be a good match?
    RD

bfab33
    I'm a CNC Tech if you have any problems with the machine email me. I've worked on alot of Vipers. 13yr. Ex.. I'm based in OC. and mybe can can find you a prog..

Lendon Smith
    Thanks to all.
    Dave let me know if your guy is interested.
    I have a couple of options on the table, but I have had several in the past and none have worked out.
    I got a call yesterday about a job that could be worth alot of $. if the product sells well.
    bfab33,
    I will look you up if ever I need your severices, but keeping fingers crossed that I will not! :wink:
    thanks
    Lendon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12