Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: mistaken identity

eliminatya
    all right lets clear this up miller killer and i are two different people, for one notice i spell better than he does. he is a friend and i was using his computer today. a somewhat rainy day and we are both in areas of contracting so we were not working today. so we were screwing around on the site today. i do not share all of his ideas but one thing i agree with him about is i do prefer aggressor stuff over other manufacturers, but i don't believe in putting down professionals, i'm sure they all have their strengths and weaknesses just like all people do.

HBjet
    Ok, if you say so. I have a question for you. Are you the same guy that had a blown southwind tunnel that force fed radared at 82 mph at lake naciemento?
    HBjet

eliminatya
    yes i had a southwind tunnel like i said in the other thread, no darren never radared, he helped me with the setup, but i have no idea how fast the boat went.

miller killer
    Eliminatya,i was just joking about the southwind,im just pissed that every boat ive had you have smoked!i think i finally stepped up to fast boat,so the war is on!are you going to put more shoe in it?

Cole
    ?????

canuck1
    Multiple personality syndrome
    Idiot.

eliminatya
    canuck do want to clarify who the idiot is because i know that is not directed towards me

rivercrazy
    Sorry. I ain't buyin it.
    These guys are not doing one good thing for Dave Aggressor. I'm kinda feeling sorry for him at this point

eliminatya
    i'm not trying tdo anything for aggressor, i'm just saying what i have and what i use, where is your hundred mile an hour boat, ididn't think so.

rivercrazy
    Miller Killer / Eliminatya. I never claimed to have a 100mph boat. My priorities do not include this benchmark. Your point is not a logical one.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast