Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: We are changing our address

JetBoatRich
    Congratulations Steve, Diane and William on your new home very nice place for a big party

AngryJosh
    So??? How is it? Have you broke in the new bedroom yet?

JetBoatRich
    So??? How is it? Have you broke in the new bedroom yet?
    or the bathtub

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    Thanks to everyone who came out and helped us move, you all are great friends I was so hung over on sun :notam: But it was ok Willie took us out for breakfast on sun then had to go down to the valley to clean the old house. Thanks so much You guys And to answer your questions Josh yes we did :wink: :wink: And Rich yes I did

Mrs Luvnlife
    Thanks to everyone who came out and helped us move, you all are great friends I was so hung over on sun :notam: But it was ok Willie took us out for breakfast on sun then had to go down to the valley to clean the old house. Thanks so much You guys And to answer your questions Josh yes we did And Rich yes I did
    Come on Diane...post those pictures you have of Willie delivering Bloody Mary's to everyone in the tub the next morning :supp: . Did you notice how the tub got EVERYONE'S attention???? Dang!! :jawdrop:
    Hope you guys are able to enjoy the new place amongst trying to get everything put where it belongs!!!
    Willie and Cassandra....EXCELLENT food, I know who to call for catering when I need it!! We'll make time for some Rain......no doubt!!

Come on Diane...post those pictures you have of Willie delivering Bloody Mary's to everyone in the tub the next morning :supp: . Did you notice how the tub got EVERYONE'S attention???? Dang!! :jawdrop:
    Hope you guys are able to enjoy the new place amongst trying to get everything put where it belongs!!!
    Willie and Cassandra....EXCELLENT food, I know who to call for catering when I need it!! We'll make time for some Rain......no doubt!!
    LAMO Cassandra and I were trying to finish the bottle but maybe next time We will have to have a party in the that tub and have one of the guys wait on us maybe next superbowl NO KIDS ALLOWED

JetBoatRich
    : And Rich yes I did
    did the neighbors get a good shot :jawdrop:

did the neighbors get a good shot :jawdrop:
    LOL Now the neighbors blinds are open eveytime I turn on the lights

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011