Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Centurian

blown428fe
    Anyone ever heard of Centurian jet boats or ever own one?

hi i have a centurion hull i'm currently re furbishing . it is has been fitted with a casale v drive . last year i contacted centurion boats via the internet and they wew still operating . the owner of the company told e that my boat was originally designed as a jet hull and was converted to a v drive . it has a slight v with a small flat pad in the middle . i think the boat was built between 1975 - 1980 , hope this helps .http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62...on454/boat.jpg

HoffmanEagleMarine
    Blown FE, I restored a 18' Pickle Fork a few years ago for my wife. Check out the pic's below.......Doug

Now this is weird..... I've been working on the Centurion logo all night, and I log on to this post. :2purples:

taylormanss
    well finish that centurion logo because I need some stickers.I've got a 1978 centurion tunnel that I'm in the process of restoring,it's 18' there are a couple others here on ***boat also.

daddy b
    Anyone ever heard of Centurian jet boats or ever own one?
    I have a 78 Centurian, the builder said the bottom was a mold off a Hondo and the top was most likely a sanger bubble deck. Narrow 18, light layup, 468bbc fun. Love the boat, like the layed back edges. Daddy B

taylormanss
    I've got a couple of pics of mine at groups.msn.com/texasjettinfamilyandfriends
    when ever I get back to homebase I'll post pics here!

blown428fe
    Thanks, My brother is checking one now and he was wondering if it was a good boat.
    Grayson- Your boat is looking nice, is that an 18?
    HoffmanEagalMarine- Nice job, sick looking boats you got there.

HoffmanEagleMarine
    Blown428FE, I loved that Centurion Pickle Fork. It was a very light lay up. I built up a stock 454 and tunnel ram for it. She didn't want to get too crazy in it. The boat went 78 mph on gps with that motor. It would really move out with some horsepower!! I hated to see it go, but I got the wife a Gullwing to fill that empty spot she had in her heart.................At least, that's my story! :smile: Doug

1Bahnerjet
    Blown428FE, I loved that Centurion Pickle Fork. It was a very light lay up. I built up a stock 454 and tunnel ram for it. She didn't want to get too crazy in it. The boat went 78 mpg on gps with that motor. It would really move out with some horsepower!! I hated to see it go, but I got the wife a Gullwing to fill that empty spot she had in her heart.................At least, that's my story! :smile: Doug
    Sh!t, with todays gas prices I wouldn't sell of any Boat that went 78 miles per Gallon on GPS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast