Thread: Reverse Spam.... Looking for boat storage to buy.

andy01
    I am looking for a commerical building to buy or a storage unit to buy in Havasu or Parker. Finders fee if somebody can find me the right deal...... Thanks!
    Oh must be at least 40x10, but 45x12 is what I would prefer.
    Andy

riverroyal
    I am looking for a commerical building to buy or a storage unit to buy in Havasu or Parker. Finders fee if somebody can find me the right deal...... Thanks!
    Oh must be at least 40x10, but 45x12 is what I would prefer.
    Andy
    right by parker grill,I will be goin by there this weekend,I will get the info.They are big,and you own them

andy01
    right by parker grill,I will be goin by there this weekend,I will get the info.They are big,and you own them
    84-300K To much for this guy. Thanks though, I looked at them two weeks ago! Location is great for Parker or Havasu but the price is crazy high.

TOBTEK
    just buy a home with a big garage..... problem solved! Did I ever mention my line of work im in? you have my # right?

andy01
    just buy a home with a big garage..... problem solved! Did I ever mention my line of work im in? you have my # right?
    I don't need a new car to drive or truck, I already have a boat with outboards, I have a Rhino that isn't as nice as yours and I didn't want to buy your travel trailer........... you do just sell what ever you own all day right........
    I need to figure out what the hell I am doing...........and where. You going to look at those places in Havi this weekend? The RV park? I want to go see those. Plus the airport is right there!!!!! You can carry lots/commercial/storage can't you? Plus if I bought a house with a garage the size I need I would need to spend another 200-300K. I need a nice little place to sleep, eat and some place to store the boat and truck.
    Andy

Hardly Satisfied
    It's only money

Magic Boomerang
    There are at least 27 units (40 ft.+) available priced from $33.8k - $56.5k. Take your pick!

andy01
    There are at least 27 units (40 ft.+) available priced from $33.8k - $56.5k. Take your pick!
    Where at? Havasu? You have them listed?
    Andy