Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Audi A4

v-drive
    We are looking at these. are there any horror stories out there?
    :coffeycup v-drive

dmontzsta
    We are looking at these. are there any horror stories out there?
    :coffeycup v-drive
    My friend just bought an A4 wagon, so far so good.

Jordy
    Some of my friends had one for a couple years and loved it, then moved up to an A6 and had it for about a year and now run around in a new A8. They have had nothing but good things to say about every one of them.

Havasu Hangin'
    I've always loved the Audis...if I could fit in an S4, I'd do it in a heartbeat (can't beat the Quattro).
    Electrical problems (or the perception of) have plauged Audis for years...and their resale value shows it.

MOSKITOW
    We have a 2001 A4 1.8T 5spd, love the car we have not had the car chipped because wife has a led foot :hammer2: we have had good luck with car over all, one of the problems we have had all the motor mech. on the windows go out, we have had to replace 6 units... in talking with a few of the mechanics down at the dealership they all say the quatro is the way to go...but expensive...I would ask if they have fixed the problem with the windows...

boxscore
    We had an 03 A4 Cabriolet. 3.0 engine. Snowmobile tranny (CVT)
    It was awesome. Our car situation changed an we had to get a larger SUV, so we only owned it for about a yr. Now they make an S4 Cab. The V8 pushes that little cab like a raped ape. I'd love to have one. Fit and finish of the car was really good. The conv top is designed very well. A true 4 season car.

Sherpa
    watched a "road & track" type show from Europe which tested both the A4,
    and the Mercedes 320 C class...... while both cars were killer, and the A4 got
    huge marks for the interior and comfort, both performed very well, they liked
    the 320C better.......... the A4 was tested at 37k Euro's, while the 320C was
    tested at 40K Euro's................
    I'd get the Mercedes myself......
    --Sherpa

BrendellaJet
    Just replaced the trans in mine, 15k miles. Steering column vibrates and makes noises- every dealer I bring it too says its normal. I wont buy another.

v-drive
    Just replaced the trans in mine, 15k miles. Steering column vibrates and makes noises- every dealer I bring it too says its normal. I wont buy another.
    Brian, call me...(949)683-6255

al cole'holic
    I am on my 2nd A4 and have been completely satisfied. First one was a 1.4T and this one now is an '02 3.0 6spd (which is for sale!). Rusnak Audi has been very good to us with the scheduled services that are included and take very good care of the cars. I have never had any problems that I didn't cause, I took the 1.4T in the sand dunes at Park Moabe after a few drinks which was real f'n fun but I burned the clutch out....Rusnak got it warrantied and saved me a $1700 bill! They are good cars and alot of fun in the canyons :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast