Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Audi A4

totenhosen
    I know what you mean. But I really hate all those euro turd cars. I have a good friend and a fellow hot boater who works for GM. All my gm cars and trucks have been great. The vette will spank any audi out there. And ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a 10 year old audi on the road? Probably never.
    I guess you haven't heard of an RS4 or even the S4! And I see 10yo Audis on the road jsut about everyday. If you are not remotely interested in a certain car you'll never seen them.

al cole'holic
    I guess you haven't heard of an RS4 or even the S4! And I see 10yo Audis on the road jsut about everyday. If you are not remotely interested in a certain car you'll never seen them.
    ..I should hope a Vette would smoke a base model 4cyl Audi, but it's pretty funny what an RS or an S will do to the beloved "heartbeat"

MagicMtnDan
    ..I should hope a Vette would smoke a base model 4cyl Audi, but it's pretty funny what an RS or an S will do to the beloved "heartbeat"
    Neither of those cars will touch a Vette. Not unless they've been chipped, etc.
    As for the A4, Audi makes good cars and the Quattro is excellent. But if you're in the market for an A4-sized car, take a look at the Lexus IS300. Lexus has a new one coming out - new body, etc., and it's an awesome car - about the same size as an Audi, holds its value much better and, believe it or not, the IS300 performs very well (and it's rear wheel drive). Not a monster performer but great all around and you can't beat Lexus dealership service.

havasuaddicted661
    I have a 2001 a6 2.7 twin turbo quattro could be happier with the car never had any major problems with it came with a 100,000 miles free maintience from Rusnak couldnt be happier with the car, lease is up in a couple months and gonna go get a another one..

flat broke
    Thought about buying an a4 wagon back in Nov-December. Cheaped out and bought a WRX wagon. Actually what it boild down to was the fact that I did the research on the A-4 and overall, they get horrible marks for longevity and long term customer satisfaction. Nice cars for sure, but I hate dealing with perpetual service issues.
    Buy American is nice and all, but if you really like to drive, and value the go more than the show, the Subie Legacy 2.5 GT might be up your alley. Subies have great reliability history, oustanding crash performance, and the 2.5 Legacy will be one of the new "hot" tunning platforms.
    If you want the bling, lease an Audi or Benz. If you want to drive, buy a Beemer or a Subie
    Chris

Jrocket
    Neither of those cars will touch a Vette. Not unless they've been chipped, etc.
    As for the A4, Audi makes good cars and the Quattro is excellent. But if you're in the market for an A4-sized car, take a look at the Lexus IS300. Lexus has a new one coming out - new body, etc., and it's an awesome car - about the same size as an Audi, holds its value much better and, believe it or not, the IS300 performs very well (and it's rear wheel drive). Not a monster performer but great all around and you can't beat Lexus dealership service.
    Put 5 people in a vette and 5 people in a S4 or and RS6 and see what happens then.
    The Vette is an awesome car,but why is it every time somebody mentions a 4 dr sedan car,the Vette lovers throw the gold chains on and unbutton there shirts?Once again there nice cars and I'd buy one if I could find a reason to want one that bad but they only hold 2 people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123