Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pump loader

Hustler
    DTJ, your a troll and you have nothing to add to this board.
    Hustler

HavasuDreamin'
    Nicely put Hustler!

HBjet
    Chet, I have no idea if Don's Pump Service does work the cav. reducer. It was never mentiond to me when I called him a long time ago asking questions about it. The cav. reducer is nothing new to pump technology (I'm not talking about jet boat, but water pumps with impellers) Don simply applied the technology to the jet pump design, he did not invent it.
    As for the bet Chet, it was to see what bowl Mr. Tom Papp will be running this weekend at Lake Mings NJBA Drag Boat races. I will take couple of photos so you can see. I really don't care anymore, so if you want to still bet, sure, I'm all for it.
    DTJ http://www.plauder-smilies.com/lach.gif
    HBjet

Doug The Jeweler
    HB,I like the LOL face

Doug The Jeweler
    Oh yes,
    CP Preformance has developed a stainless pre-impellor that is the best I've seen.It made a big difference on my Daytona.They also did the machine work .my 2 cents

Doug The Jeweler
    Originally posted by Hustler:
    DTJ, your a troll and you have nothing to add to this board.
    Hustler
    I have tried to be a regular guy but just got flamed for no good reason.If it would stop then I would go back to being a regular .I do have some experience .

HBjet
    Originally posted by Doug The Jeweler:
    Oh yes,
    CP Preformance has developed a stainless pre-impellor that is the best I've seen.It made a big difference on my Daytona.They also did the machine work .my 2 cents
    These are the types of posts you need to put up so someone doesn't flame you again, after they see you do have something to add, you can BS with them from time to time. (All in fun that is)
    Ok, I checked out the CP Performance site, and I don't see that they make one of these. I also talked with the owner at the LA boat show and he didn't mention anything about it, and we were all talking about pumps, actaully, a guy from Rex Marine was there too, and we were talking about Berkeley, Aggressor, Legend, AT, Dom, you name it. Anyways....
    HBjet

Blown509Liberator
    HBjet and others...
    Dont over look ANY underwater hardware for speed. There is a Place craft I know that saw almost 10mph with just trying different loaders.
    MikeW

HBjet
    Originally posted by Blown509Liberator:
    HBjet and others...
    Dont over look ANY underwater hardware for speed. There is a Place craft I know that saw almost 10mph with just trying different loaders.
    MikeW
    I agree, what I was talking about is the cavatation reducer itself, it will help you get out of the hole faster, but I don't believe it improves top end speed. I know different intake grate, shoe and ride plate adjustments can all benefit in more speed. It's just a matter of finding what works for you.
    HBjet

jstwkd
    HP I didnt see it on thier site either.I was at thier store and they have a cut out of a 12JG.I asked what it was and if my pump came with it.I also talked to walt from walts hot boat and he told me the way he set my pump up I should'nt need it.I think it only comes in thier race pump set up.That was like 5k and change.A little over my buget1.I just have this thing torn down and only want to do it ounce.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast