Thread: Mobile Audio?? Anyone?

100+Placecraft
    Anybody know if theres someone who does any mobile audio installations? I'm too lazy to tow the boat all the way back home. I got a nice big garage to work in, and I'm in Topock.

shadow
    Anybody know if theres someone who does any mobile audio installations? I'm too lazy to tow the boat all the way back home. I got a nice big garage to work in, and I'm in Topock.
    You may want to talk to Frank @ Car toys in Havasu.I had the chance to meet him the other day and seems like a great guy,I've heard nothing but good.Don't think they are mobile but from what i,ve heard they do quality work and about as close to Topock as you're gonna get.The only other person local or semi close to you is Ron @ Rons custom detail in Havasu.Either one of the two will do quality work and have proven reputations.Also to respond to your other thread about a local detailer either one of these places can detail your boat as well.Then again there is Warlock25 here on the boards that is mobile for detail service i belive.he also has a great reputation for his services.

100+Placecraft
    Thanks, your the second guy that recommended them, Maybe I'll give them a call. I'm not looking for anything crazy like you got, I've seen pics of your setup, very nice!! I'm just looking to maybe add a couple seperates and maybe one 12 in the engine hatch.

shadow
    Thanks, your the second guy that recommended them, Maybe I'll give them a call. I'm not looking for anything crazy like you got, I've seen pics of your setup, very nice!! I'm just looking to maybe add a couple seperates and maybe one 12 in the engine hatch.
    Either one of the 2 can hook you up with as little or as much as you want.

100+Placecraft
    Thanks again.

phebus
    I highly reccomend Frank at CarToyz. Good work, but more importantly, honest and fair. He will take care of you.
    Car Toyz
    680-0203