Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoker owners let's see your boats

HP350SC
    Originally Posted by Knuckle Head
    Let's try this........
    Stoker Owners
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can all the Stoker Owners out there post some Pics and info on your boats.
    We in cooperation will Al Stoker will be putting together a new web site. All contributions would be very helpful
    Thank
    Bill
    Sorry I posted this in 2 areas

flat broke
    hey JP,
    Could you post some more pics of your interior? I've always been curious to see how deep the floor was in those boats with the tunnels. Also, do you have any shots of the back out of the water to see the tunnel depth?
    Do the stringers run on top of the tunnels and then the floor on top of that? Any shots of your bilge? If you don't want to post em up here, you could email em to me at admin@liquidaddiction.net. Did Al ever do any of the 22's with a jet? Obviously you wouldn't see the same speeds you would with your I/O setup, but I was curious to see if there is room for an intake in the center pod. For insurance purposes is your boat considered a tunnel or a mod vp?
    Thanks,
    Chris

jayd_jr
    Saw a stoker today in Stanton at Johns Marine on Katella. I didnt have my camera so no pics. Whos was it????????????? Very clean looking boat!

speedneeder
    was it a 20.4 in for service?

jackpunx
    hey JP,
    Could you post some more pics of your interior? I've always been curious to see how deep the floor was in those boats with the tunnels. Also, do you have any shots of the back out of the water to see the tunnel depth?
    Do the stringers run on top of the tunnels and then the floor on top of that? Any shots of your bilge? If you don't want to post em up here, you could email em to me at admin@liquidaddiction.net. Did Al ever do any of the 22's with a jet? Obviously you wouldn't see the same speeds you would with your I/O setup, but I was curious to see if there is room for an intake in the center pod. For insurance purposes is your boat considered a tunnel or a mod vp?
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Hey Chris,
    They dont make it in a jet.. I guess from what I can remember.. Al said it wouldnt work right.. But Im sure he'll chime in here tonight and get your questions answerd.
    as far as the floor.. the stringers are under the flat floor on my 224.. I'll take some better pictures of the engine compartment for you over the weekend..
    Mark

jackpunx
    Saw a stoker today in Stanton at Johns Marine on Katella. I didnt have my camera so no pics. Whos was it????????????? Very clean looking boat!
    If it was white with red in it.. it's Stoker2001 224.. its probably ready for delivery for him now..
    if it was white with a really bright yellow.. with an ob on it.. He had that out for testing.. that is a sweeeeet ride.. Not sure who it belongs to.. but they are going to be happy.. I think thats a 20.4

jackpunx
    Last year at Portland Poker Run........
    HP.. thats a purdy boat.. very nice!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast