Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoker owners let's see your boats

HP350SC
    Anytime on the pics. Congrats on picking it up soon, that is a very nice ride! Hope this isn't a dumb question as I don't know much about o/b's, but do you have a jack plate on it?
    On another note, what's the deal on Hulshot's run yesterday. Saw the pics. nice pair posted, but no mention if Don got his hull sorted out.

stoker2001
    Anytime on the pics. Congrats on picking it up soon, that is a very nice ride! Hope this isn't a dumb question as I don't know much about o/b's, but do you have a jack plate on it?
    On another note, what's the deal on Hulshot's run yesterday. Saw the pics. nice pair posted, but no mention if Don got his hull sorted out.It does have a hydralic jack plate,but because the lower unit does not have a nosecone or low water pickups you really cant take advantage of the effeciency that comes with surfacing the lower unit.We plan on upgrading the motor down the road to a merc 250SX which is still a green motor (Tahoe compliant).they are hand built at mercury Hi/performance,will rev 600 more RPM and come with sportmaster lower unit that can be fully surfaced.there is a guy over at Scream and fly website that has broke the century mark with one of these on a bassboat believe it or not :supp: :jawdrop:.I am interested how dons boat ran to?i heard Dean Tog was in his 21 daytona trying to measure up,but they never got the water conditions or right oppertunity :idea: i would love to see this guys go heads up as they both are above 1K in ponys

Burley1
    Or, you could switch over to some Mercs. Al would probably frown since he's an Evinrude guru though.
    I would olny go with 300X's and at $18,000 or so each it "Ouch" I would buy V8's and I think it would be a faster & quicker boat. Oh and let's not forget the BLING factor of those 2 giant Freakin V8's on that boat!!!

Burley1
    Hey Stoker2001 will you changing your name?
    It's only right! :idea:

HP350SC
    It does have a hydralic jack plate,but because the lower unit does not have a nosecone or low water pickups you really cant take advantage of the effeciency that comes with surfacing the lower unit.We plan on upgrading the motor down the road to a merc 250SX which is still a green motor (Tahoe compliant).they are hand built at mercury Hi/performance,will rev 600 more RPM and come with sportmaster lower unit that can be fully surfaced.there is a guy over at Scream and fly website that has broke the century mark with one of these on a bassboat believe it or not :supp: :jawdrop:.I am interested how dons boat ran to?i heard Dean Tog was in his 21 daytona trying to measure up,but they never got the water conditions or right oppertunity :idea: i would love to see this guys go heads up as they both are above 1K in ponys
    Wow! 100 with a green motor sounds pretty respectable!
    I don't think I have met Dean Tog, was he at last years Delta run or Shasta?
    I would have remebered 1000+in a 21 Daytona! Should be quite a show this year at Shasta with Jackpunx, Hulshot, Robbie racer, Rock-it Man and washed ashore. 5-way drag race for top dog.
    I was going to run a 200 shot nitrous this year, but can't afford to get better internals in motor just yet. They do have J&E pistons in the hp500, but they aren't the best quality they offer. 9 lbs.+ nitrous=$$$$$ breakage.
    I do think the nitrous makes more sense in a small boat like mine as far as cost/performance increase. How often (if ever) would you want to maintain 120+ in a 22' boat anyway? :idea:

HP350SC
    I would olny go with 300X's and at $18,000 or so each it "Ouch" I would buy V8's and I think it would be a faster & quicker boat. Oh and let's not forget the BLING factor of those 2 giant Freakin V8's on that boat!!!
    I've never priced them out
    18K each Yikes. :frown:

stoker2001
    this place look familiar,i thought you were out at shasta cat attack that year?its a all aluminum 670 inch with squeeze,he has GPSed at 129http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=83627

stoker2001
    some pretty heavy hitters in these photos.i have been spanked by a few of them as they run 120 in 1000 feet :cry: http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75408

hulshot
    Stoker 2001, you mean to tell me that Dean cam eout to run me. I feel privelaged. I talked to him at the Sugar Bardge and he did not mention anything to me. he told me he ran 129 with nos. that is a good number.
    He was by himslf with no gas either. I just ran those numbers loaded. Should be a good run I wont take a chance on breaking my drive to out accellerate someone though. I dont have that kind of money and dont have sponsership from imco. If I did I would go to ihba and run it. We will meet up in Shasta probably or the delta. I will try to post a pic or two of my boat.

hulshot
    did this post

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast