Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSA............and help needed

a catered life
    Thanks Rich We Are Headed Up To San Antonio And Naci Leaving Tuesday Morning

franky
    Buena Vista has big nice campgrounds and nice playground area for the kids. Watre is OK as long as they don't drink it, get it in their ears, eyes, make sure they don't have any open sores, etc. (YUK) Oh and make them wear a life preserver. If they are 2" under the water, you can not see them. We call it the polio pond. Rangers are not very tolerant and they are all over the place. Used to be a great place then Eye on LA or some other show like that did a special in the early 80's on this great lake in the middle of nowhere, now it is a packed zoo. Poular with cops and fireman who think they can get away with murder so the Rangers are REALLY tough. Just my 2 cents

a catered life
    lmao thanks for the info

mike37
    Thanks Rich We Are Headed Up To San Antonio And Naci Leaving Tuesday Morning
    looks like the weather may be on the cooler side this week
    hope it stays nice for your trip
    forecast is for highs in the low 70

JetBoatRich
    Buena Vista has big nice campgrounds and nice playground area for the kids. Watre is OK as long as they don't drink it, get it in their ears, eyes, make sure they don't have any open sores, etc. (YUK) Oh and make them wear a life preserver. If they are 2" under the water, you can not see them. We call it the polio pond. Rangers are not very tolerant and they are all over the place. Used to be a great place then Eye on LA or some other show like that did a special in the early 80's on this great lake in the middle of nowhere, now it is a packed zoo. Poular with cops and fireman who think they can get away with murder so the Rangers are REALLY tough. Just my 2 cents
    One of the best descriptions I ever read of B.V. LOL
    You nailed it

franky
    Last time I was there, my wife backed in the trailer, I loaded the boat and hopped in the back seat with a beer. Got popped in the campground for open container. Last time I went .

a catered life
    where was that franky?

franky
    where was that franky?
    Buena Vista just outside Bakersfield. They said that the campground "road" was a public road. Tried to fight it and got no fine but the charge remained.

a catered life
    dam that sucks.....we are heading to lake san antoino for a few days and naci for the rest but thanks for the feedback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12