Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brady Boys, AB, SDMikey...

Brady Bunch
    Ok.. I will try to make it a Short Story.. We where standing in front of the Bar, and a guy that we dont know came over and was talking with me, while standing next to what I thought was MY Golf Cart.. Well he was being a bit cocky and talking shit in general, not about me or any of my Friends, when I notice something wet hit my foot.. I looked down, and he was not more then a foot away talking to me and Pissing on the Golf Cart, and splashing on my Foot.. Instead of just dropping him right there, which in my younger days I would have.. I stepped back and said what the F**k are you doing pissing on y Cart.. while you are talking to me.. and getting it on my foot.. :argue: He backed down, apoligized 20 times.. said that he would clean it up.. Then I saw that it wasnt my Golf Cart, it was James & Melissa's.. She started in on him, and then he mouthed off.. My Bro told him to take off or he was going to get beat.. He took of running.. But 15-20 minutes later, he comes back on a Golf Cart with a Good size guy.. The buddy jumps off the Golf Cart and asks which one of us threatened to kill his buddy, his wife, and his kids.. We laughed and said "What".. I didnt even know the Punk was Married, or had kids.. and we definetly didnt threten them.. We asked him why he even came back.. He started off saying that he apoligized, but started to mouth off, jumped in front of me and got "Submitted" via Rear Choke.. after I let him go.. he went to his golf cart and as they pulled away he thretened that he was going to get more bros and f us up.. So I chased him down in my flip flops while he was in his Golf Cart.. I couldnt catch him, but my brother did in our golf cart.... I will leave it at that, but he was the biggest Loser.. I cant say if my brother did, or didnt do anything.. maybe he can explain..
    I cannot confirm or deny..... But I can tell you this! He was the "biggest P U S S Y" I had ever had the privlege to spank!

GrapeApe
    Oh yeah.. I was wearing my New Ultra Hat, and I think when he pulled away, he said "Ultra Sucks, cause they have no Kool-aid.." That pissed me off..

BarryMac
    Man, I miss all the good shit, you guys should have let Melissa and Grape's Girl have a turn on him, they would have phucked him up good. Shit now I'm pissed, I always miss all the good stuff...

Screaming Pete
    Oh yeah.. I was wearing my New Ultra Hat, and I think when he pulled away, he said "Ultra Sucks, cause they have no Kool-aid.." That pissed me off..
    Its seems to me that we never know if it's GA or BB when someone get thier A$$ handed to them or ....LOL No Kool-aid must have been a DCB cult member

hoffman
    Sounds like you guys had a little fun there saturday night. After me and pops left the sand bar we just went back to Hidden Shores. Pulled the boats out and headed to the Texas Road House and had some bomb ass steakes and ribs. When is everyone heading back to the river? I think were going back on the 16th and do some more testing on the two Liberators.

BarryMac
    Sounds like you guys had a little fun there saturday night. After me and pops left the sand bar we just went back to Hidden Shores. Pulled the boats out and headed to the Texas Road House and had some bomb ass steakes and ribs. When is everyone heading back to the river? I think were going back on the 16th and do some more testing on the two Liberators.
    I saw a Liberator out there last year with Eagle Heads on the Engine Cowlings, it blew by me on it's way to HS, was that you? That is a gourgeous boat...

GrapeApe
    I saw a Liberator out there last year with Eagle Heads on the Engine Cowlings, it blew by me on it's way to HS, was that you? That is a gourgeous boat...
    GJB.. Thats his Pops Boat.. They went by us Saturday doing at least 100-110 MPH..
    Hoffman, it was good seeing you and your Dad out.. I felt like Winter was never ending.. We will be out the weekend of the 16th as well.. I cant wait..
    *** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
    Man, I miss all the good shit, you guys should have let Melissa and Grape's Girl have a turn on him, they would have phucked him up good. Shit now I'm pissed, I always miss all the good stuff...
    Haha, yeah, i would have loved to do something to that guy, but earlier in the evening when he was talking our ears off he kept saying how much he hated women, so I didn't want to get hit or anything.... I hate all that drama, ugh. It's really going to suck if we see that guy out there again.

GrapeApe
    Haha, yeah, i would have loved to do something to that guy, but earlier in the evening when he was talking our ears off he kept saying how much he hated women, so I didn't want to get hit or anything.... I hate all that drama, ugh. It's really going to suck if we see that guy out there again.
    The guy was a serious JackAss.. Don't worry about being out there.. If he is.. I can Guarantee he doesnt want to look our direction.. :hammer2:
    *** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
    Nice talking to you and your dad out there Hoff.... We'll be out there on 4/15 and will be staying through 4/18. See you out there!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast