Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catalina run on this saturday april 9th

Chris Winn
    is anyone game for a run to Catlina thsi saturday, i am going to be taking some clients in town for the long beach grand prix over on saturday morning. but it would be nice if any other boats want to go (the saftey in #'s thing).
    any takers??? 1st round would be on me!
    thanks Chris

FRENCHIE
    id like to go, but it appears as though i have some serious shopping to do....taking me to Valencia and then Sandiego on saturday...so i thinks i will have had enough driving around!!
    next trip id be in though!!!

Big Warlock
    tell me your looking for a Dairy Queen Frenchie!! you need some meat on you before summer!!

INSman
    id like to go, but it appears as though i have some serious shopping to do....taking me to Valencia and then Sandiego on saturday...so i thinks i will have had enough driving around!!
    next trip id be in though!!!
    LEON, a 28' is TOO small !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

FRENCHIE
    LEON, a 28' is TOO small !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    REMINDER WHEN BOAT SHOPPING: IMPORTANT FACTORS!!!
    1. SIZE
    2. SPEED
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :wink:
    THIS IS ALL I WILL SAY!!!!

LHC30Victory
    We'll blow off Havazoo this weekend in favor of the Catalina run if someone wants to go to LHC and bring my boat back :idea: :idea: :jawdrop:

Chris Winn
    We'll blow off Havazoo this weekend in favor of the Catalina run if someone wants to go to LHC and bring my boat back :idea: :idea: :jawdrop:
    you could allways call a boat hauling company, they can do it!
    let me know if you are interested?
    any one else????

Roxysnow
    REMINDER WHEN BOAT SHOPPING: IMPORTANT FACTORS!!!
    1. SIZE
    2. SPEED
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :wink:
    THIS IS ALL I WILL SAY!!!!
    If your going to go big, then GO BIG! Do it right the 1st time, well I guess the 2nd time! Good luck on the search for the almost perfect boat!

andy01
    I think I am going out on Sunday. I am busy on Saturday or would join you. Do you guys think there will be any problem getting on the water? I was thinking all of the launch ramps would be packed for the Grand Prix, like the one next to the Queen Mary. Anyone know or have any idea?
    Andy

Chris Winn
    I think I am going out on Sunday. I am busy on Saturday or would join you. Do you guys think there will be any problem getting on the water? I was thinking all of the launch ramps would be packed for the Grand Prix, like the one next to the Queen Mary. Anyone know or have any idea?
    Andy
    i am thinking that i am going to launch at Newport dunes,
    traffic wont be too bad there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast