Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well this Sucks

fourspeednup
    Interesting coincidence? I came home today to the beautiful sight of a dead cat in my driveway What makes it interesting is that only 2 weeks ago, I was greeted by the same thing :yuk: They both appeared to be strays...no tags or anything and no external damage. Today's had bled out (all over my driveway) so I wonder if it got into some rodent poison? The other one was in the yard and I didn't notice any blood but it could very well have been there, just blended in with the grass. I think I should call up the CSI dude :hammerhea I have two dogs and am a little concerned about what may be in the area that's causing these cats to die in front of my house.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    oh!! poor kitties.
    I would call animal control and ask if they have had alot of calls for this. it maybe someone out to get the kitties.

racecar.hotshoe
    oh!! poor kitties.
    I would call animal control and ask if they have had alot of calls for this. it maybe someone out to get the kitties.
    Two down! ...................

fourspeednup
    oh!! poor kitties.
    Uh-oh not the kitties! I called animal control and they are supposed to be out in a couple hours, we'll see what they have to say. I don't exactly love cats but if someone is doing this on purpose......that's pretty F'd up :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Uh-oh not the kitties! I called animal control and they are supposed to be out in a couple hours, we'll see what they have to say. I don't exactly love cats but if someone is doing this on purpose......that's pretty F'd up :yuk:
    Well you know me. I love kitties. But even if someone hates them it is cruel . :wink: we heard of someone down the street from us was killing off peoples dogs because they were barking. It;s just inhumane. and cruel. :2purples:

mikensue
    I think its all the spam,without pictures.

racecar.hotshoe
    Well you know me. I love kitties. But even if someone hates them it is cruel . :wink: we heard of someone down the street from us was killing off peoples dogs because they were barking. It;s just inhumane. and cruel. :2purples:
    Mrs V you know I am just playing!..... :coffeycup

barbigrl
    That totally sucks Zach.....hopefully your driveway won't stain!!! Mrs. Vee....I love kitties too! (I am referring to the animal all you sick perverts)

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Mrs V you know I am just playing!..... :coffeycup
    yes I know.. :rollside: but no more to go!!

fourspeednup
    That totally sucks Zach.....hopefully your driveway won't stain!!! Mrs. Vee....I love kitties too! (I am referring to the animal all you sick perverts)
    I know you love the kitty babe
    Thanks barbi, I couldn't get it all off but it's gone for the most part. Matches the tranny fluid stain, from when it took a shit in the driveway, nicely :hammerhea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast