Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally Incapassitated!!!!!

NOTALENT
    I FOUND YOUR BOAT!!!!! :crossx: BRAND NEW!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-T...3684QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

Run_em_Hard
    They should put a hot tub up on top!!!

Cole Trickle
    A 300X on the back and a stripper pole on the front and you would be good to go!!!
    Top it off with a nice stereo and some cool graphics if you really want to be big pimpin.
    B,
    did you sell your sleek last weekend?

NOTALENT
    A 300X on the back and a stripper pole on the front and you would be good to go!!!
    Top it off with a nice stereo and some cool graphics if you really want to be big pimpin.
    B,
    did you sell your sleek last weekend?
    Exactly!!! :crossx: Im looking at a few Pontoons right now in the 5K range...a few nice ones with BBQ's already on it...throw that stripper pole, system and a Kegerator and im ready to go!!!! :rollside:
    I dropped it off the guy is suppost to come down today and finalize everything...hopefully... :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    Exactly!!! :crossx: Im looking at a few Pontoons right now in the 5K range...a few nice ones with BBQ's already on it...throw that stripper pole, system and a Kegerator and im ready to go!!!! :rollside:
    I dropped it off the guy is suppost to come down today and finalize everything...hopefully... :rollside:
    Nice thing about a cheap pontoon is you don't care if you ram a dock or if someone spills a coctail on the interior. :crossx:
    Congrats on the sale of your boat that will be a nice chunk of change for the pocket.(I have my fingers crossed)

NOTALENT
    Nice thing about a cheap pontoon is you don't care if you ram a dock or if someone spills a coctail on the interior. :crossx:
    Congrats on the sale of your boat that will be a nice chunk of change for the pocket.(I have my fingers crossed)
    Yup...and I can have a portable strip club!!!! :crossx: haha..thinking of putting up blinds dropping off the roof for the VIP room!!!! Maybe I can get Jenna Jameson to appear...
    Thanks man...me too....if not I will at least have it for this weekend and not have to boat bitch... :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    Thanks man...me too....if not I will at least have it for this weekend and not have to boat bitch... :rollside:
    Win win situation!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Win win situation!!! :crossx:
    True that! :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
    That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!

Ivan Dan
    I FOUND YOUR BOAT!!!!! :crossx: BRAND NEW!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-T...3684QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem
    This might get a little costly though..... "WE ARE IN GRAND RAPIDS MINNESOTA 55744 AND WILL DELIVER FOR $1.5 A MILE."
    2204 Miles x $1.50 = $3306 to deliver! Ha Ha Ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast