Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totally Incapassitated!!!!!

NOTALENT
    This might get a little costly though..... "WE ARE IN GRAND RAPIDS MINNESOTA 55744 AND WILL DELIVER FOR $1.5 A MILE."
    2204 Miles x $1.50 = $3306 to deliver! Ha Ha Ha
    ROAD TRIP!!!! :crossx:

Ivan Dan
    ROAD TRIP!!!! :crossx:
    LOLOL That will save some $$.....probably still cost you $1000 in fuel alone to make the trip.....4400 miles is A LOT of driving. Not to mention you fockers will stop at every road side watering hole between here and there too so that alone is $1000.

NOTALENT
    LOLOL That will save some $$.....probably still cost you $1000 in fuel alone to make the trip.....4400 miles is A LOT of driving. Not to mention you fockers will stop at every road side watering hole between here and there too so that alone is $1000.
    Is that a bad thing... :crossx: I have been looking for something a bit older...gonna build the ultimate party barge!!! Stripper poles at each end, kegerator, platform, velvet seats, system, bbq...the works!! :rollside:

Ivan Dan
    Is that a bad thing... :crossx: I have been looking for something a bit older...gonna build the ultimate party barge!!! Stripper poles at each end, kegerator, platform, velvet seats, system, bbq...the works!! :rollside:
    Sounds perfect! LOL But like CT said....have to have a 300x on the back! :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Sounds perfect! LOL But like CT said....have to have a 300x on the back! :crossx:
    Yeah...that would be nice, but how much to they run?? and wouldnt I need a tritoon for that....and a sober driver...

HavasuSelect
    I've been wanting to build a project pontoon like this for a while, mine was gonna have a full service bar and complete DJ booth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12