Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: When will jet boaters get a clue?

FlyingV
    Truth Be Told:
    Slim,
    yeah the pump housing cracked on the Placecraft, it is fixed, of course, Vdrives never break down, do they? LOL And what did the owner buy? Surprise, a 27ft. Cat with a beefy I/O.
    Yeah, deck boats in general are ugly compared to a 18ft. speed boat, but carrying ten passengers and 103 does have it's merits.
    I'm not talking a drag race, Blown Schiada was talking about driving the lake, that boat can do that as well, that's all. no more, no less.
    Dah, how fast does your boat go?,Dah, cause, dah, that really maters, dah.
    Nor. Cal'ers Still can't come back about what's wrong with Republicans or Orange County, I'm waiting.
    That's okay,
    you already took the hook, line and sinker,
    gonna have to cut your line, your too small to smackdown anymore. Hey, this dick be sold is pretty funny. I guess I'm ganna have to cut your nuts, becouse they are to small to smack down anymore!LOL! Don't you know that you are too easy and fun to **** with, pussy boy. I am going to be on you like flies on shit.
    There is nothing wrong with Republicans. Build up the millitary and dominate the world!
    [ October 09, 2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: FlyingV ]

blownschiada
    [img]http://Free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/P7140008.JPG[/img]Its really slow Truth be told.Its not a flat bottom Ill run your buddies daytona right through the chop.Hope he doesnt end up on his lid though.Oh rumer has it that his engine is blown?????
    [ October 09, 2002, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: blownschiada ]

future boater
    didnt it take a taf to hang with jerry hicks at the shoot out in ga. you know the one where they were running the 1000ft.?

proV
    FlyingV:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Truth Be Told:
    [qb]Slim,
    yeah the pump housing cracked on the Placecraft, it is fixed, of course, Vdrives never break down, do they? LOL And what did the owner buy? Surprise, a 27ft. Cat with a beefy I/O.
    Yeah, deck boats in general are ugly compared to a 18ft. speed boat, but carrying ten passengers and 103 does have it's merits.
    I'm not talking a drag race, Blown Schiada was talking about driving the lake, that boat can do that as well, that's all. no more, no less.
    Dah, how fast does your boat go?,Dah, cause, dah, that really maters, dah.
    Nor. Cal'ers Still can't come back about what's wrong with Republicans or Orange County, I'm waiting.
    That's okay,
    you already took the hook, line and sinker,
    gonna have to cut your line, your too small to smackdown anymore. Hey, this dick be sold is pretty funny. I guess I'm ganna have to cut your nuts, becouse they are to small to smack down anymore!LOL! Don't you know that you are too easy and fun to **** with, pussy boy. I am going to be on you like flies on shit.
    There is nothing wrong with Republicans. Build up the millitary and dominate the world!
    Republicans Rule!!!
    [ October 10, 2002, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: proV ]

proV

proV
    Slim Shady:
    O.k. I might be going out on a limb here, but Hot Hallett - you never gradumamated high skrool did ya?
    republican tree huggers - now that is some funny shit.
    What is up with the name HotHallett? That names screams gay louder than Jim Neighbors sodomizing Sgt Carter! You sure you are not from West Hollywood? Maybe it is short for HotPantsHallett? Or maybe it is hot, like stolen, since you down in the hood in Torrance? Nah, I think it is a gay thing - even an OG would recognize how gay that name is.
    Monkey bung obviously has a fascination with the poop shoot. Mabey bung boy and hot pants hallet could have a grudge match wrestle in a pool of jello pudding. The winner gets to have flying v lick the pudding out of their crack. You boys could call it the "Fudge Packer Fudge Grudge!"
    How much Fudge could a Fudgepack pack, if a fudgepack could pack fudge? HotPantsHallet, you need to let the other fags have a chance at answering the age old lymeric of the bench racing forum! Lets keep it clean Slim. There might be children watching. I have to admit, you are good!

FLYTE RISK
    565 MY POINT EXACTLY his boat must be a pontoon boat with a 60 h.p. merc.. Dont get me wrong those are cool but he runs his mouth like he is joe racer.. and truth be told one more thing this is all in fun but get your own boat to run before you talk about someone elses.. And as far as politics go this is a hot boat forum not cross fire.. And yes o.c is very nice my bro lives in san clemente beautiful!!!!P.S if you like havasu take a drive up north to comanche, new malones, hogan,tulloc,don pedro,berryessa, or maybe old faithful the delta..... Lots of good water right here in cali.....

lakesmodified
    Nstigator74:
    FIRST I BOUGHT A OUTBOARD BOAT,
    THEN A JET BOAT,
    NOW I OWN A V-DRIVE SANGER HYDRO
    I'D LIKE TO THINK I'M CLIMBING TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!
    P.S. SOLD THE JET 2 WEEKS AGO(I GOT A CLUE)You have been jumping around while climbing the FOOD CHAIN, but you do have one step left!!! IB/OB.... Say what you want, but two identical hulls, running identical powerplants.. One with V-drive, the other with an Outdrive, there's no comparison!!!! The V-drive will never compete with an IB/OB... YES, I know that the v-drive can take more HP, but it needs more HP in order to keep up!

Slim Shady
    proV:
    Slim Shady:
    O.k. I might be going out on a limb here, but Hot Hallett - you never gradumamated high skrool did ya?
    republican tree huggers - now that is some funny shit.
    What is up with the name HotHallett? That names screams gay louder than Jim Neighbors sodomizing Sgt Carter! You sure you are not from West Hollywood? Maybe it is short for HotPantsHallett? Or maybe it is hot, like stolen, since you down in the hood in Torrance? Nah, I think it is a gay thing - even an OG would recognize how gay that name is.
    Monkey bung obviously has a fascination with the poop shoot. Mabey bung boy and hot pants hallet could have a grudge match wrestle in a pool of jello pudding. The winner gets to have flying v lick the pudding out of their crack. You boys could call it the "Fudge Packer Fudge Grudge!"
    How much Fudge could a Fudgepack pack, if a fudgepack could pack fudge? HotPantsHallet, you need to let the other fags have a chance at answering the age old lymeric of the bench racing forum! Lets keep it clean Slim. There might be children watching. I have to admit, you are good! Regarding children watching - this is an 18 and older site, is it not? Or was I the only one that went through the policies and procedures page that said by agreeing that I acknowledged I was atleast 18 years of age?
    I think I am going to take TBT angle of argument -since I don't have a boat, I will bench race with a someone else's boat - perhaps my friend in Canada? Yah, that's it, that's the ticket, My girl friend, Morgan Fairchild(whom I've seen naked) has a jet powered deck boat that will do 230MPH all day long on pump gas. How would you like to have your ass handed to you by my girlfriend in Canada, Morgan Fairchild (whom I've slept with), with all of her Old Navy friends partying at 230 mph?

Slim Shady
    FlyingV:
    I would like to see hotpants and the bung wrestling. Good visual. But I would rather lick
    the whale's crack from your avtar. I hope that shit is water. LOL LOL - I think it is water - it ain't brown or yella!
    I got a good chuckle from your reply - we will get Sangster to take the honors of giving the fudgepacked crack licking award!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast