Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighborly Love! F-cking bastards!!!

tornreality
    To make a long story short- I bought a piece of property in Nor. Cal. and had a house built. Moving truck took all my stuff up two weekends ago. So I went up and while I was up there I bought a new (used) baja bug to bring back for my father since I rolled his during thanksgiving weekend. So I get back home - truck, trailer and all and the only parking is in front of his house which is directly accross the street from my house. The following morning I leave to go to the mojave desert for some easter weekend offroading.
    I get home- go drop the trailer off at my fathers house and then pick up my boat from storage and bring it home since this will be my last week in so cal. Well I have it parked accross the street in front of my neighbors house during the hours of 7pm - 10am. The cops show up at my door this morning and were very cool about the situation. They tell me that he complained and wants to file a citizens arrest on me not only for that but for public disturbance that I cause will all my hot rods and loud motors and such.
    The cop informs me that he ran the plates on my truck and trailer and since everything is registered and I am on a public street that he can do nothing. But there is a city ordinance that prohibits me from parking on the street between the house of 2am and 6am. So he said that since my neighbor called, someone will be out to enforce the parking between those hours and that I probably will get a ticket. He said if he were working dring those hours he could and would help me out but he isn't. So I am going to get a ticket in the morning. And just for that I am going to park all my shit in front of his house until I leave. Ticket or no Ticket!
    :yuk:
    What should I do? Besides beating the F@#k out of him?

ChumpChange
    Go to the city and get a parking permit for the night. Usually about $2.00 and you can get them from a machine in front of your local police station. That way you won't get a ticket.

RiverDave
    To make a long story short- I bought a piece of property in Nor. Cal. and had a house built. Moving truck took all my stuff up two weekends ago. So I went up and while I was up there I bought a new (used) baja bug to bring back for my father since I rolled his during thanksgiving weekend. So I get back home - truck, trailer and all and the only parking is in front of his house which is directly accross the street from my house. The following morning I leave to go to the mojave desert for some easter weekend offroading.
    I get home- go drop the trailer off at my fathers house and then pick up my boat from storage and bring it home since this will be my last week in so cal. Well I have it parked accross the street in front of my neighbors house during the hours of 7pm - 10am. The cops show up at my door this morning and were very cool about the situation. They tell me that he complained and wants to file a citizens arrest on me not only for that but for public disturbance that I cause will all my hot rods and loud motors and such.
    The cop informs me that he ran the plates on my truck and trailer and since everything is registered and I am on a public street that he can do nothing. But there is a city ordinance that prohibits me from parking on the street between the house of 2am and 6am. So he said that since my neighbor called, someone will be out to enforce the parking between those hours and that I probably will get a ticket. He said if he were working dring those hours he could and would help me out but he isn't. So I am going to get a ticket in the morning. And just for that I am going to park all my shit in front of his house until I leave. Ticket or no Ticket!
    Go to his house and be cool.. Explain the situation and that your moving to Norcal and will be out of his hair ASAP. Then ask him if it's ok if you park it there for the duration until you leave. If he says yes, then your problems are solved. If he says no, then find another place to park it.
    Right before you do pack up and leave, you should go over there and tell him exactly what you think of him and his citizens arrest.
    RD

totenhosen
    This might work but I know in Pasadena if you call the City or Police Dept and let them know you are having car problems they give you a exemption for a couple of days. They also give you a one day exewmption if you call them up and ask for it.
    In addition you can go to City Hall and buy an overnight parking permit for the year.

mirvin
    Dude, honestly, this guy has the potential to be a pain in the ass for a long time. Better to just forget about it and make nice with the guy. You might even want to go over and say hi or something....at least make an effort.
    I'd rather kiss ass once then have to deal with his bs over and over until you wind up breaking his jaw......
    Oh wait....is this the old neighbor?? If so, screw him.
    mirvin

cdog
    If he has a nice green lawn, wait until your last night there, get out a spray hopper, fill it with gas and spray asshole across his lawn. Works great.

slowinhavasu
    Used to have the gal next door call the cops on me for everything. I found out I could play music from 7am till 10 pm without breaking any laws. set up two big speakers in the back yard and aimed em at her house. played the worst possible stuff i could find,or let the same thing play over and over, she got the idea....lol

WYRD
    I still like option #1 beat the $#%^ out of him.............oh and the lawn thing works well I put Biatch across the lawn of well shal we say a lady friend that was lacking in the lady department

tornreality
    Park in his driveway and see what he says about that.
    I would love to do that but the cop told me that if I park or block his driveway in any way then he can have it moved(towed).

MsDrmr
    some people, I just don't get what the your hurting by parking there..I don't get it

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast