PlyaPlya22
    I'm on my way to the store to get ready for the Superbowl party
    That's my boy!!

pixilatedpussy
    Originally Posted by Phat Daddy
    I'm on my way to the store to get ready for the Superbowl party
    Thats a good man!

Nice n' HOtt
    Bella, when was your last tetnanus shot? Why do people always say dogs mouths are clean and bacteria free??? They lick their butts! And they get gum disease, too. I hope you are okay and I would be pressing charges against those stupid neighbors if possible.

Bellababes
    Bella, when was your last tetnanus shot? Why do people always say dogs mouths are clean and bacteria free??? They lick their butts! And they get gum disease, too. I hope you are okay and I would be pressing charges against those stupid neighbors if possible.
    Hey girly! I had one about 8 years ago. I should be fine. Whatcha doin?

pixilatedpussy
    Yes they do :yuk: ...........but I have always been told the same thing from Doctors. Go figure. Actually..if you have a booboo & a dog licks it, it will heal faster! Crazy huh? I guess having pups my whole life Ive had that happen a time or two.

Nice n' HOtt
    Hey girly! I had one about 8 years ago. I should be fine. Whatcha doin?
    Just got back from a yummy dinner at Miguel's a few minutes ago........ Had to have one of them grande Silver Caddie's cause I'm on vacation!! :220v: :crossx:

Nice n' HOtt
    Yes they do :yuk: ...........but I have always been told the same thing from Doctors. Go figure. Actually..if you have a booboo & a dog licks it, it will heal faster! Crazy huh? I guess having pups my whole life Ive had that happen a time or two.
    Hey baby, I must have just missed you! Stopped by with the kids.....Tag your it!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    Hey baby, I must have just missed you! Stopped by with the kids.....Tag your it!!!!!
    Geza has my truck at the Etnies park with the kids! BMX night!

Nice n' HOtt
    Geza has my truck at the Etnies park with the kids! BMX night!
    Matt is bummin' he just saw this.. He doesn't have pads and has been asking me. Your house was dark, though so we didn't knock.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast