Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So.......

Kindsvater Flat
    Start of another day....blah blah blah

whats up

Sangster
    Mornin' Gentlemen...And I use that word loosely..

LOL's

Kindsvater Flat
    Hud:
    whats up Not much other than no heads. Starting to wonder when I'm going to get them.

Sangster
    So...What's up with the heads...

Kindsvater Flat
    Sangster:
    So...What's up with the heads... Don't know other than have been at the machine shop for a week. Now he left town til monday. If I don't have them by thursday I won't be going to berryessa. If I'm going to pull that far I want some local tune time before I make the haul. Nothing worse than showing up with a boat that don't run.

Man, sorry to hear that. I hope you get them real soon so we can play at lake B.

Kindsvater Flat:
    Sangster:
    So...What's up with the heads... Don't know other than have been at the machine shop for a week. Now he left town til monday. If I don't have them by thursday I won't be going to berryessa. If I'm going to pull that far I want some local tune time before I make the haul. Nothing worse than showing up with a boat that don't run. KF, bring it down to Berryessa anyway, its just as good to dial in there as local water

Kindsvater Flat
    Right on 058 but it would be funny to show up with no heads on the boat wouldn't it.
    I'm hoping that he shipped them before he left but who knows.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123