Thread: Table Rock Lake Retirement

Maxey
    I have been looking at lakefront real estate near Shell Knob, MO. I like the looks of the area. The lake looks beautiful and it appears that the level dosn't change too much. I found what appears to be a good deal on the Kings River arm. I would appreciate any insight, opinions, etc. as to whether this area would be a good place to retire. We like to boat, and I want to build a shop to go along with the house so I can get back into building a 27' T. Thanks for any and all input.

Dave

Ken F
    Dave
    Yes, you are on the right track! Tell you what, you should email Duane Oblander from Hi-Tech Performance. He has a cabin is Shell Knob also, and has for years. He would probably be a really good source for information.
    316-794-8497 You will also be boating distance from the Table Rock Roost each year~
    Ken F

Maxey
    Dave
    Yes, you are on the right track! Tell you what, you should email Duane Oblander from Hi-Tech Performance. He has a cabin is Shell Knob also, and has for years. He would probably be a really good source for information.
    316-794-8497 You will also be boating distance from the Table Rock Roost each year~
    Ken F
    Thanks Ken,
    I will be putting the home up for sale soon. I have been looking at this area for some time now. It will be good to talk to someone that lives there.
    Dave

shootingstar72683
    undefinedundefinedundefinedI have been looking at lakefront real estate near Shell Knob, MO. I like the looks of the area. The lake looks beautiful and it appears that the level dosn't change too much. I found what appears to be a good deal on the Kings River arm. I would appreciate any insight, opinions, etc. as to whether this area would be a good place to retire. We like to boat, and I want to build a shop to go along with the house so I can get back into building a 27' T. Thanks for any and all input.

Dave
    Nice choice,come visit us at Bull Shoals lake. This area I retired in is real pretty and great jet boat water and private slips everywhere. Check out the NorthFork in AR. too. Take Care

sam pioske
    Can't send you a P M my kids were on your lake last week looking to buy a resort need some help?? how did you end up there?? E-Mail spioske@sti.net
    Would appricate some advice Sam