Thread: Looking for boat hull with Panther setup for test bed.

454,pantherjet witchcraft
    What I am looking for here is a hull, Doesn't need to be in Good shape, Doesn't need a motor or Jet. Just a hull with a panther setup in it so I can use it for a test bed on some ideas i have for that jet. Looking for it to be cheap. I know somone has to have a boat sitting in there back yard.
    http://communities.msn.com/JetBoatFun
    Witchcraft

custom-cruiser
    I might have two options for you.
    First I have a fiberglas insert that I bought from panther(never used) that is a mold so you can put one in any old hull(I think it might be reusable).I would like 100.00 for it I paid 175.00
    Second I sold a witchcraft set up for Panther jet about two years ago. I happened to have seen it last weekend sitting on the side of his house,no motor and his old burned out panther in it . He bought it just for my pump to put in his other boat.
    If you want I could drop by and see what he is asking for the whole lot.
    CC

RiverToysJas
    I just looked at a boat for sale yesterday with a panther. It's a 1976 Anthony w/ a 0 hour 454 crate motor (according to the sign), a few stress cracks, on a tamdun trailer all for $2,500!!! I didn't get down on my knees and check the bottom though. Like a fool, I didn't take the number down but I think the guy lives near me (the truck and boat were parked on a semi-busy street in a residential area near my place). If you're interested, I'll try to track it down.
    Panther is the jet with the big black box around it right?
    RTJas

Custom, That sounds great. Sounds what like I am looking for. Not lookinf to spend alot of money at this point in time So if you could find out thjat would be great.
    River, thanks but that is a little more then what I was looking for. But thanks for the offer.
    Witchcraft