Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Say what you want about import cars...

dmontzsta
    "rice", "ricer", "riceboy" but with technology that old american muscle is slowly fading away in all aspects. Turning, Straightline, Quality, Gas Mileage...
    http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/fe...5_scc_skyline/
    $170k is a steal

cdog
    "rice", "ricer", "riceboy" but with technology that old american muscle is slowly fading away in all aspects. Turning, Straightline, Quality, Gas Mileage...
    http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/fe...5_scc_skyline/
    $170k is a steal
    The one thing the ricer crowd just does'nt understand is, no matter what your still driving a jap import economy look alike car. Depending on where your at, most peeps will check out a classic rod or a new or old ferrari before they turn there head at one of those bumble bee sounding cars. And the people that have the money to afford them know that you'll never have the fastest car on earth. If I wanna race i'll do it on a track with a real race car.

Ziggy
    Something else.
    Many of them rice drivers can't even drive em right...they need a serious lesson in fwd driving. I'm not trying to generalize at all but I've seen it enough to realize some of these kids think they are racers after they put on ground effects.
    The other night I witnessed a solo accident purely on the fact this goof didn't know how to handle his car. I could hear him coming pedal to the metal around a downhill bend, let off and lost the rear end........BAMMMMMM, right into a wall. He and his passenger weren't hurt so I just laughed at him as they tried to push it off the curb, front end crushed in. As I walked by I asked if he'd learned anything

Brian Ray
    Nothing beats the sound of a blown big block muscle car.....I guess if I wanted my car to sound like my weed eater I'd buy a ricer....
    For the most part these clowns put a fart can on the back, some ground effects, stickers, a hugh tach with light, etc and they instantly think they have a fast car. Oh, I forget...need to add some multi colored primer as well.

Freak
    Or a tight high revvin mouse for that matter. I gotta say the Skyline is one bad mother. I wish they would sell them in the U.S. 4WD cars are a kick to drive fast.

Sleek-Jet
    Unless my import comes from Stuttgart or Maranello, there is no way I'm going to drop 170 large on it... :hammerhea

Ziggy
    Nothing beats the sound of a blown big block muscle car.....:
    As they say: There's no replacement for Displacement :smile: :smile:
    Or a well refined Bavarian made car.

19cobaltcd
    I would much rather be rowing thru the gears in my '67 Chevelle SS396 (M-22 4 speed). The adrenaline rush could not be matched by something that sounds like a grumpy beaver. The rice grinders might beat me thru the corner but you gotta get there first.

dmontzsta
    I know a couple of people with Skylines in the states. They do not sound ricey at all, the sound of an inline 6 with twin turbos is one of a kind.

Kim Hanson
    It has to have a V8 in it.............( . )( . )..............
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...78449021_1.jpg

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast