Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Say what you want about import cars...

Kim Hanson
    If you love rice so much, why doesn't your boat have a 4 cylinder in it?
    I only runs off 4 cylinders, thats why its so slow...........( . )( . )...... :wink: :crossx:

totenhosen
    One thing I found intersting, and shows how spin is everywhere is as follows
    and now:
    Now it might just be me, but anything that is hand built sure isn't a "production" car in my book.
    Aren't Bentley's, Ferraris and Lambo's hand built? If so I would consider these production cars.

dmontzsta
    If you love rice so much, why doesn't your boat have a 4 cylinder in it?
    4 Cylinders dont have torque. The lowest I go is 6 cylinders, 4 cylinders sound like ass.

dmontzsta
    Dmonsta go have fun in your maxima and tell your buddies about imports.
    Most of my buddies have domestics and dont want to hear it, they do respect some imports. The buddies I have that own imports are sadly delusional, they just want to do the basic old stuff, like $350 dash kits, $2,500 set of wheels, $2,000 brake kits, $800-$1,000 tires, $800 exhaust, $600 intake set up...etc.
    BTW: My post was not to slam domestics, it was simply saying "holy shit technology has come a long ways and this car is pretty much the cream of the crop for now". I have 2 imports and 1 domestic + boat and plan on buy a stang in the near future.

RiverOtter
    "rice", "ricer", "riceboy" but with technology that old american muscle is slowly fading away in all aspects. Turning, Straightline, Quality, Gas Mileage...
    http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/fe...5_scc_skyline/
    $170k is a steal
    I have heard that Infiniti will start offering the Skyline as a G35 next year. Should be awesome. I doubt it will have as much HP though.

Bense468
    I was just F'ing with you.

dmontzsta
    I have heard that Infiniti will start offering the Skyline as a G35 next year. Should be awesome. I doubt it will have as much HP though.
    That is correct. The new Skyline is the G35 Sedan, the coupe is the GT350. It should have near 400hp in the states, we always get screwed.

dmontzsta
    I was just F'ing with you.
    I know. Especially since you have that project civic in your garage. :hammerhea

Cole Trickle
    The skyline is a very nice car I had the opprotunity to drive our demo/show car on many occasions.(Driving from the passenger side is weird) There are several Japanese based cars that I would call anything but rice.(Stickerd and winged Civicsand Integras yes)
    Both the Skyline and Supra are Japan's version of the Corvette.Amazing performance for a good price.(Unfortunatley we won't see the hot rodded versions on US shores-unless imported)
    Would I pay 170K for a car that didn't say Ferrari/Lambo on the trunk lid?Probablly not
    I just think it's silly to classify all cars that enter the united states from Japan ricers.The Evo & Subaru STI are great performance cars and would really shock you if given the chance behind the wheel.(The Evo is easily the best handling car for under 100K right now)
    I don't get paid to be a sponsor for Chevrolet or Ford so I respect whomever has the balls to make and sell a hotrod for a fair price.
    Brandinhttp://www.suckycs.com/oxidizr/Brandini's%20vette.JPG

Forkin' Crazy
    I think they need to add some more letters and numbers to the name......

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast