Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazos River Trip

oldbuck40
    What city is the place ya'll are staying in?Kevin there aint no city,town or much of anything,its a little place on the map called Kopperl Tx. at the north end of lake Whitney

sdba069
    The folks who don't camp usually stay at Indian Lodge, about 3 miles from the park. They also have a boat ramp and you can put in there and boat down to Plowman's, just a few minutes trip. The number there is 254-889-3643. They also have a web site, I think www.indianlodge.com. I wouldn't stake my life on that. Tim and Barb Jones own it and they are pretty cool people. Tim has been known to take a sip with the guests a time or two. We are about another mile and half up the river.

TexasJet
    Taylorman, you thinkin' of going?

oldbuck40
    Taylorman, you thinkin' of going?yea kevin you going? if you other peeps are even thinking about going you better get on the stick and get a room! Greaser,Black1975,and TexasJet know what Indian lodge is like and i can tell ya there aint any nicer than that around there. i have a room reserved already that will sleep 4 if someone needs it and they have an rv site available i'll take the motorhome and give the room to whomever needs it....

Taylorman
    I don't think i will be able to make it out that weekend. I already have 2 back to back weekends scheduled in July. Im planning on the weekend of July 15 16 and 17th to be out of town and the next weekend im going on a fishing trip with a group of friends. I would be able to make it if my daughter were a little older. She is only 6 weeks so i think she is a bit young to bring. So i'm going to have to pass on that weekend.

oldbuck40
    I don't think i will be able to make it out that weekend. I already have 2 back to back weekends scheduled in July. Im planning on the weekend of July 15 16 and 17th to be out of town and the next weekend im going on a fishing trip with a group of friends. I would be able to make it if my daughter were a little older. She is only 6 weeks so i think she is a bit young to bring. So i'm going to have to pass on that weekend.i hear ya,been there done that with the kid's,ya gotta help momma or she will get a little,,well you know!!!! enjoy em while their small they grow up so fast...

Taylorman
    I may have a change in plans. I may have to skip the trip June 15 16 17. So i may meet up with you guys this weekend. My wife and i are going to synchronize our calendars tonight. I have a fishing trip planned that i did not tell her about till last week.

oldbuck40
    I may have a change in plans. I may have to skip the trip June 15 16 17. So i may meet up with you guys this weekend. My wife and i are going to synchronize our calendars tonight. I have a fishing trip planned that i did not tell her about till last week.man dont you know that kinda stuff will get you in sooo much trouble!

Taylorman
    Yea i know. I told her that i knew about it and it was in my brain so she have figured it out. Me and a group of my buddies get together once a summer and go red and spec fishing in Grand Isle. So thats where i will be July 22-24.

olbiezer
    hey taylorman thought u sold your boat anyway? whats on your mind for a replacement?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast