Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Her454 Fan Club?

BigBoyToys
    Beautiful Noise:
    Her454,Us Flatbottom Guy's have to stick together Sorry,But it's so Damn Funny I bet you'd make a Lovely Poster Girl
    Steve Sounds like she IS a poster girl now.... Just wait until those trustees at the prison see those pics and run off a few hundred of them on the copying machine and distribute them accordingly. eek! Come to think of it, I go up to Pelican Bay State Prison and Folsom Prison occasionally....maybe I'll see a few of them. You know how they transfer prisoners around. Wouldn't be surprised to see posters of Her454 hanging on the walls in the prisons across the state in a matter of days eek!
    [ March 01, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Beautiful Noise
    ROFLMAO smile_sp smile_sp
    Steve

Kindsvater Flat
    BBT.....3 of those guys were transfers from Yolo County due to over crowding. So I know that will be the first place they will show up.
    Just wait until the other women in the big house start hanging them in there cell.
    [ March 01, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Kindsvater Flat ]

Her454
    Barrel of laughs you guys are....flatbottoms sticking together.. So be it. Sleep in shifts..watch each others backs, but your gonna get it, mark my words. And yes, MrBBT...I've been thrown out of some of the best campgrounds around.... wink
    And Beautiful Noise.....hope you can make it Fathers Day to play with your buddies.

BigBoyToys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    BBT.....3 of those guys were transfers from Yolo County due to over crowding. So I know that will be the first place they will show up.
    Just wait until the other women in the big house start hanging them in there cell. Yolo County huh....You know, the Yolo County Jail is about 2 miles from my house, and since I do know alot of Sheriffs.... idea idea No worries Her454, I'll see to it that at least 3 of K-Flats workers know what ya posted here
    Her454:
    but at least I could make the inmates happy.... wink wink eek! eek!

[ March 01, 2003, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    No thanks needed here Her454 for relaying the message for ya
    Just remember, "I'm not just your God" LOL

BigBoyToys
    Marina has beeen reading some PM's and won't tell me what they say....she just keeps telling me that I'm "gonna get it" smile_sp

Kindsvater Flat
    BigBoyToys:
    Marina has beeen reading some PM's and won't tell me what they say....she just keeps telling me that I'm "gonna get it" smile_sp Its a conspiracy dude, watch your back!!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    BigBoyToys:
    Marina has beeen reading some PM's and won't tell me what they say....she just keeps telling me that I'm "gonna get it" smile_sp Its a conspiracy dude, watch your back!!! What would make you think that? LOL eek!

Her454
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Its a conspiracy dude, watch your back!!! and you should watch yours too....

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast