Thread: I need a Roofer in LA

THATJEFFGUY
    Is anyone on the boards a Roofer that can do some properties on LA...or know of a good Roofer in that area ? I've got a couple repair jobs and a re-roof.

jdogginla
    send me a pm with your email.........I've got a guy that works for himself. Gr8 work...can't beat the price. He's busy but he'll do you right. There is also a member here in the simi valley area......I'll look up his number. He offered to help me out a few months ago.

Waist Deep
    Ever need waterproofing, let me know. Thanks

jdogginla
    send me a pm with your email.........I've got a guy that works for himself. Gr8 work...can't beat the price. He's busy but he'll do you right. There is also a member here in the simi valley area......I'll look up his number. He offered to help me out a few months ago.
    I'm still looking for his number, but the board member was CaHotRodBoy. He's a cool guy. I'll look for his number as well as the guy that just did my roof.

totenhosen
    If you are still looking I've got a good friend out of Pasadena that has his own roofing company. You can Pm or email me at stefandrinks@hotmail.com

THATJEFFGUY
    Thanks. Pasadena is probably a little far though the property is in East LA. Most people aren't willing to travel that far, but I may call him and see.

dicudmore
    I'm still looking for his number, but the board member was CaHotRodBoy. He's a cool guy. I'll look for his number as well as the guy that just did my roof.
    I think he moved to Henderson NV recently