Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pegged........???????

Chase
    Does anyone know...or have heard if there is going to be a PEGGED version 2???? :idea:

UnionJack
    Not that I have heard, but if they made money there will be #2

ChumpChange
    I bet there will be even more videos of this kind in the future. The boating scene is hot and people are always looking for ways to make money. The copycats will come out to play even if there is not another Pegged.

Tom Brown
    Does anyone know...or have heard if there is going to be a PEGGED version 2???? :idea:
    Have you got a copy of the original? Did you pick it up when you were there?
    I called the place that sells them a few times but they haven't been there. I was hoping to sweet talk them into shipping a copy to Canada.

Chase
    I hope there is more...it is so easy to watch that kind of stuff for hours..
    I wish we could hear more of the boats...not saying the music wasn't awesome, but the sound of the boats is as good..

Waldo
    The Mrs. and I watched it a couple nights ago for the umpteenth time

HCS
    I called the place that sells them a few times but they haven't been there. I was hoping to sweet talk them into shipping a copy to Canada.
    Well damn Brown. I got tierd of my copy and shipped it off to Arizona with my neighbor kid. He's going down there for school.
    When (If) I get it back I'll send it to ya.

Chase
    Yes i have a copy...just ordered it online...it is great!!!! The extras on there are even better

Mrs.Racer277
    Have you tried to contact TomSlick on the boards????
    Actually I have not seen him around since the boat show??

Tom Brown
    Yes i have a copy...just ordered it online...it is great!!!! The extras on there are even better
    Where did you find it online?
    Back at Christmas time, somebody posted a link to the studio's web site on RRL but there was no online order option at that time... or, at least, I didn't see one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast