I'm tellin ya I don't know what it's coming to? So here it goes. Last weekend all of my friends and Family yea family meaning lots of kids around. o.k. you get the picture. There were some guys smokin weed allday around the kids and carrying on. We let it go and then finally could'nt handle any more so we politly asked them to stop because of the kids and they said F**ck You!!!!!!! So being the polite people we are we let the authorities handle it. Well the great job that Havasu PD did of searching them came up with nothing. (Great search tech. by the way) then the po po leave and these guys now want to fight. Well o.k. not a problem but all they is run there damn mouth :argue:tipical now the po po come back and start yelling at us polite folk and kick all of us out of the channel, leaving "those other guys" smoking there weed and carring on. What the Hell is goin on out there I believe Havasu is truly fouled up people gettin easy time for drinken and killing people and doing drugs right in damn channel and gettin away with it. I just don't know