Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HBM Rules!

LVjetboy
    Just wanted to thank mngmt and staff for another great issue of Hot Boat Magazine...May 2005.
    Mike's Open Letter, very cool. Tech letter responses well-written and detailed, including Jet Tech. Tech articles, reader and featured rides, special performance section...very nice and exactly what keeps my interest. Is it just me or is this magazine on a roll?
    jer

Floored
    It is nice they are remembering the actual Hot Boaters again and not just the 80-250k boaters. I have nothing against the big boats but they aren't my cup of tea. I also understand the advertising dollars pay the bills. Look at Hot Rod mag or Car Craft and there are still Chevelles,Mustangs, and 'Cudas being used for articles, some with modern updating to them. We are a small niche group,and they (Mike) are trying to fit us in and still make the magazine work. Love tech articles and budget improvements. HBM is getting better and I'm buying it now that I can relate to more of the content.

BK
    OOOPs, double posts'

Squirtin Thunder
    I will probably Butcher this but here it goes !!!!
    I think we all owe Mike Finagan (Cyclone) a big thank you for doing his part in bringing the Hot Boats back to the Magazine. His articals are well writen and objective and well rounded. His youth and enthuseasm show in every artical. He has even done some on O/Bs. This kid has all my suport.
    Mike if there is ever anything I can do for you, just ask !!!
    Thank you
    Jim

BK
    You guys are making me want to supscribe again for the first time since cancelling 5 years ago! Guess I should think about it since theres no where to get the mag up here.

PC Rat
    You guys are making me want to supscribe again for the first time since cancelling 5 years ago!
    I did just that.

superdave013
    I will probably Butcher this but here it goes !!!!
    Mike if there is ever anything I can do for you, just ask !!!
    Thank you
    Jim
    Dood, what if he wants a hummer? :crossx:
    I agree Mike is doing a kick ass job. The open letter is classic.

PLACECRAFT20
    I dont normally post on this stuff but, I agree he has turned the magazine into a great piece of hot rod material.
    THANKS CYCLONE

Somebody scan and post it for the the HVPT (***boat Victims of Postal Theft)!

Heatseeker
    I've posted it before, Hot Boat magazine is back!!!
    Mike has brought a new perspective to the old mag. I just hope the rest of the staff is enthusiastic about the new direction the mag is taking.
    Good job Mike!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast