Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: DCB's New F-29 First Peak

Charley
    WetWillie:
    ^^^ Bump ^^^^^
    Wanna bring this thing to the top and bury that Cheeta thread.
    Are the motors built yet?? You decide on a color?
    WW this just in!!!! after buying my wife the Tahoe she wanted....she agreed to allow RED into the color scheme if I want it....I just don't know if I want to now ...LMAO

[ December 24, 2002, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

roln 20s
    Isn't it about time for the first 29 to be done??? Hows the designs and engines coming Charley?
    Roln 20s

TOBTEK
    roln 20s:
    Isn't it about time for the first 29 to be done??? Hows the designs and engines coming Charley?
    Roln 20s last I heard (lastweek) the top deck plug is done and they are fine tunning the bottom....should be very soon, very,very soon...By the way, Im first in line for a ride with Charley

Charley
    TOBTEK:
    roln 20s:
    Roln 20s last I heard (lastweek) the top deck plug is done and they are fine tunning the bottom....should be very soon, very,very soon...By the way, Im first in line for a ride with Charley Not sure you wanna be!!! lol..thats a big boat and I only owned a twin screw for a couple weeks!! Roln .... Motors are well on their way.. Larry has been doing what he can till I decide on a color for the blocks I have 1 more week to drive myself crazy! I'm going to DCB with the wife on Tuesday...I will try to snap some Photos of the plug

andy01
    RED RED RED, oh Im sorry am I being pushing my favorite color on you! I think red is one of the hottest colors on the water. Try and snap so pics when your down there Charlie! You can even show her a red and grey Mach that is down there.
    Andy

i cant wait to see that thing charley !

Reaper1
    You wanna see Charley's thing jawdrop Sorry, first post of the new year had to make it memorable

thats cool reaper1 i can take it.just dont know about a guy that jokes about the meat stick.

WetWillie
    Dave emailed me and mentioned that the tooling was done and they were starting production!!
    Charlie please keep us posted on #1 and
    especially #2.
    I cant wait and I cant imagine how you feel..
    Is Larry Peto (?) in arizona building your motors?
    WW

TOBTEK
    WetWillie:
    Dave emailed me and mentioned that the tooling was done and they were starting production!!
    Charlie please keep us posted on #1 and
    especially #2.
    I cant wait and I cant imagine how you feel..
    Is Larry Peto (?) in arizona building your motors?
    WW I was talking with Joe from DCB today, asking where in the heck they do the gell work on the new 29's and even moreso f34's. He was saying the same booth they did mine, If I remember correctly that booth didnt look 34 feet deep? can you even imagine the molds for a f34 eek! , how about the expense to design a boat, build the plug, glass the mold, even before 1 is ever built...a butt load of $$$$$$$$
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/Ourdcb1.JPG[/img]
    picture a 29footer or 34footer's mold's.....wow