Thread: Image Center Help?

mbrown2
    This might have been covered, but after doing a search on image center and not finding a relevant thread after a page and half, I thought I would ask...
    Why is it, I cannot no longer see all the pics I used to have in the image center? Currently, I used to have 8 pages or photos and now I am down to 1 page.....I tried clearing cookies and temp internet files, and still no luck? What is the deal with the image center?

Kilrtoy
    I was looking for an interior pic of your boat about a month ago and noticed almost all of your pics were gone......
    I just figured you took them down.....

PlyaPlya22
    There a few strange things happening witht the image center for HB. I know they don't have an admin right now, so someone less experienced may be doing a little dabbling.

mbrown2
    I was looking for an interior pic of your boat about a month ago and noticed almost all of your pics were gone......
    I just figured you took them down.....
    Yeah, I took them down, people were giving me crap about posting whoring my boats; you know how that is... j/k :wink: :wink: Really, I did not take them down.

mbrown2
    I know they don't have an admin right now, so someone less experienced may be doing a little dabbling. What do you mean we don't have an admin?

PlyaPlya22
    There are mods but no admin. I was sent a PM regarding this last week.

BLUBYU
    It's not just you. It happened a couple months ago I think when the site was down and having trouble. There have been several people ask about it. I used to have around 12 pages of pics and now have 2.....

mbrown2
    There are mods but no admin. I was sent a PM regarding this last week.
    Mods with no admin.....recipe for disaster.....indians and no chief...

PlyaPlya22
    Mods with no admin.....recipe for disaster.....indians and no chief... It's just a matter of time before the natives get restless :idea: