Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who else has quit? (smoking)

Bryan Rose
    Been since November for me...just put them down and quit. I do however still want one every now and then . They say it never goes away.
    Great Job!
    Bryan

tamalewagon
    quit cold turkey in January. It's been a pretty rough ride, but it's beginning to smooth somewhat. Problem is when I'm drinking, it's almost impossible not to have one. Good luck to you. It's not easy, but it's worth it.

HOSS
    I am working on my 10th week. Monday the 25th will be 10th. Been 1.5 years without drinking. This new shop is kickin` my ass. Mental instability. I need a fix. Started on my S10 to back half it. I take a hit of weeds every now and then.

4-B
    Random testing makes a lot of people stop smoking. :hammer2:

godfather
    dam hoss you done so well with the drinking you better not bick up another beer. As well as the cigs shit guess you have to hit the rope every now and again. good luck pickle boy.

HOSS
    My wife bought the gum and its still in the original wrapper. If your gonna quit,,,,,your gonna quit. Zero intake, hold on to your balls and blast through it. I`ve already saved 400 bucks. Thats a new tunnel ram for my S10. I still crave them but it comes in an intense wave for about 5-10 mins and its gone. 3 times a day tops now.
    Was it, is it worth it? HELL YEAH
    I ain`t never lookin` back cause I`m not going through that again. I don`t know if I could again. If I took a drag of one then I`d be right back in it. I know for a fact that I can never smoke or even take a drag of a cigarrette again. Never. For the rest of my life. But that ain`t so bad.
    I can brush my teeth without gagging now. No emphasema thank GOD. Started in basic training back in Jan of `86 and been tryin` to quit ever since. Quit a hundred times. Once for 6 mos and again for 4 mos. Made it 2 weeks countless times.
    The next time you quit for 1 day make that one day of misery be the last one day of misery. For life. Make the second day the last second day you`ll ever do and so on. Just blast through the shit like a phuckin locomotive. Burn your nut hair with a butane tank if need be. :hammer2:

HOSS
    Random testing makes a lot of people stop smoking. :hammer2:
    I own the company. But not to dissappoint I will send some stool in a bag through the U.S. mail. :sleeping:

WYRD
    I have been w/o for over a month now. I just put them down! :supp:
    I refuse to go back to the nasty bastards. Hell, I can smell the leather interior in my truck again!!!!
    I smoked for almost half my life. Now if I can just get back on that expensive mountain bike that has been sitting in the corner for WAY too long!!!! :hammer2:
    What did your mommy raise you a Quitter? Pick up that cig my brother smoke away you are not a Quitter :crossx:
    J/K Congrats now if only you could quit posting like a WH0RE :220v:

dicudmore
    started about a month ago....does that count?

redneckgirl
    started about a month ago....does that count?
    Started smoking a month ago...please say NO :yuk: :yuk: :cry: Please say it isn't so!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:
    RNG

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast