Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Sommerville In June

Devilman
    i just talked to Dana at mikes pump and speed and she said that she could get a set to who ever needs them overnight if you will pay the extra shipping! their # is 281-820-1559
    They keep that kind of stuff in stock? I'll be damned. Taylorman hooked me up with them guys when I was hunting an intake gasket for my pump. Good service with them, Dana was super friendly & had it to me in 2 days!!

oldbuck40
    They keep that kind of stuff in stock? I'll be damned. Taylorman hooked me up with them guys when I was hunting an intake gasket for my pump. Good service with them, Dana was super friendly & had it to me in 2 days!!
    she doesnt have any in stock at this moment but she knows where to find them in a rush!!!
    GEEZE!!! COME ON FRIDAY

Taylorman
    Weather looks like it should be nice Sat. and Sunday. 3 days. Can't wait.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    i just talked to Dana at mikes pump and speed and she said that she could get a set to who ever needs them overnight if you will pay the extra shipping! their # is 281-820-1559
    this option would still probably come out cheaper than the $200 fine. But if you are the gambling type.......
    Danna and Mike are great people.
    Omega

Greaser
    Hey Omega....... Are gonna be camping with us, or are you just staying for the day?

oldbuck40
    whats the word on your engine???

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Hey Omega....... Are gonna be camping with us, or are you just staying for the day?
    alright.....I am bringing my tent and sleeping bags. I figure then the option is there. As hot as it has been at night though.......if my pregnant wife gets hot or uncomfortable we are gone.....no questions asked. 'whip cracking'.
    I am bringing some friends too......so we will just have to see what happens. I am coming prepared to stay if needed I think my tent could sleep 10 no problemo.....seriously.
    Omega

Greaser
    alright.....I am bringing my tent and sleeping bags. I figure then the option is there. As hot as it has been at night though.......if my pregnant wife gets hot or uncomfortable we are gone.....no questions asked. 'whip cracking'.
    I am bringing some friends too......so we will just have to see what happens. I am coming prepared to stay if needed I think my tent could sleep 10 no problemo.....seriously.
    Omega
    Hey, If you want, I have an old 110 volt window unit that I fixed for a customer last year that was never picked up. I could bring it, and you can set it up where it blows thru one of the windows of the tent at night, and she can hang out with my girlfriend and Blacks girlfriend in our camper during the heat of the day. Its up to you, it wouldnt be no problem to bring it with me. Just let me know. :rollside:

Greaser
    Hey, If you want, I have an old 110 volt window unit that I fixed for a customer last year that was never picked up. I could bring it, and you can set it up where it blows thru one of the windows of the tent at night,
    I loaded it up, just incase you deciede to stay :hammer2:

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314