Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Sommerville In June

TexasJet
    Who's up for a group roost about 8:00 PM Sat. nite? :idea: Maybe start at the dam and run west down the lake past Yegua and Rocky Creek at about 40-45 MPH. Also lets get an update on what campsite you are in. I'm in 15. TJ

esabataj
    Who's up for a group roost about 8:00 PM Sat. nite? :idea: Maybe start at the dam and run west down the lake past Yegua and Rocky Creek at about 40-45 MPH. Also lets get an update on what campsite you are in. I'm in 15. TJ
    If the TX-19 runs ok count me in!!
    I'm across the road from ya in site 29.
    When are you pullin in TJ?

Taylorman
    Keepin my fingers crossed fer you guys... :supp: Seems I've developed some sort of electrical problem . Still planning on being there Saturday though barring anything major. Taylorman, you ever figure out that rooster situation or saving that for Sommerville?
    I had a new nozzle insert made. I just got it so we'll see next weekend.
    Im up for the group roost.

oldbuck40
    ok here is what i have taken notes on at yegua park,
    oldbuck40-#36
    greaser---#37
    texasjet--#15
    omega---#15
    esabataj-#29
    big mo---#74
    jdf-------#51,52,53.
    come on guys post up so we'll know where everyone is camped!!!THIS IS WHAT I HAVE!!! UNLESS SOME HAVE BACKED OUT?

TexasJet
    If the TX-19 runs ok count me in!!
    I'm across the road from ya in site 29.
    When are you pullin in TJ?
    Wife and kids are there now. I'll be there Fri. AM around 10:00 Gotta stop at Neaman's bakery for breakfast in Bellvelle on the way up Friday. Man that place is some kind of good!

Devilman
    Sounds good to me! Are there any speed limits or noise concerns there? Also, I'm guessing there is more than one launch ramp there. Is there any one in particular that's good to use? Gonna try to do a little research on the 'puter about it also....

Greaser
    Is the motor going to be assembled or will you have to do it?
    Yes, it will be assembled. All I should have to do is set it in there, prime the oil pump, stab distributer, put on the carb, hook up water lines, fuel lines, oil preasure tube, water temp sending unit , alternator, starter, and I'm sure there is more. I have been doing it over and over in my head all day. Just trying to be prepared, so I have everything that I need.

TexasJet
    Devilman, If your just coming down for the day I would put in at Overlook Park. There is a lot of parking and it's a 2 lane ramp. Yegua is a triple lane but parking can be a problem sometimes. Over the transom headers must have baffles, game wardens check. No speed limit.

Taylorman
    Devilman, If your just coming down for the day I would put in at Overlook Park. There is a lot of parking and it's a 2 lane ramp. Yegua is a triple lane but parking can be a problem sometimes. Over the transom headers must have baffles, game wardens check. No speed limit.
    Oh crap, i have no baffles. Should i chance it? Whats the odds of getting checked?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Oh crap, i have no baffles. Should i chance it? Whats the odds of getting checked?
    depends on how loud it is. I know last season greasers boat was quieter than mine with open headers and I have mufflers go figure. I do know they enforce it and with the number of hot boats that is going to be in attendance something tells me the game wardens will make an appearance. Do you know anyone who has a set you can borrow? Maybe if you tie off your boat with the bow facing out they won't be as eager to check your boat. Just don't get caught on the water.
    I know somebody here has to have an extra set they could bring along for taylorman......
    Omega