Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sommerville In June

wrenchdaddy
    I'll be tryin to make it guys if I get off work. Don;t want to miss it.

taylormanss
    we'll try and show up!I don't know if we'll be in the taylor ss or if we'll have our centurion tunnel ready,but I'm always looking to run on a new lake!

Taylorman
    Greaser
    jdf
    esabataj
    Texasjet
    Taylorman
    Omega Bubble Jet
    Old Buck
    Bigmo
    wrenchdaddy
    taylormanss
    Devilman

Devilman
    I'd like to tag along with you guys! Not sure about the camping yet, but we could make it out for the days. Bryan isn't too far from Somerville is it? I'd like to try and meet some of you & have a beer with ya!

Taylorman
    I don't think its far at all. Im just going Saturday.

Devilman
    I don't think its far at all. Im just going Saturday.
    That's good. My mom lives in Bryan, so we'd prolly just drag the boat to her place, and then leave from there Saturday morning. Go out for the day. Should be back together before then!

baja204
    How did the boat turn out, looks like very good after reading post. I sold the 20 and upgraded to 24 bandit. Still working on prop and handling. Went to Lake Travis for Poker run last week and had a blast. Hope to see you again, but this time on the water soon.

Sweet Addiction
    How did the boat turn out, looks like very good after reading post. I sold the 20 and upgraded to 24 bandit. Still working on prop and handling. Went to Lake Travis for Poker run last week and had a blast. Hope to see you again, but this time on the water soon.
    There is a poker run this weekend put on by www.ltpa.com association. I think its all the bigger boats, I can't even run in with those guys. I can't keep my boat in the water.

baja204
    xxxxxxThere is a poker run this weekend put on by www.ltpa.com association. I think its all the bigger boats, I can't even run in with those guys. I can't keep my boat in the water xxxxx
    Can't make it this weekend, need to change the fluids and do a little cleaning.
    It was rough out their with the larger boats in certain areas. The first two legs were 40 and 50 miles I think. Burnt plenty of fuel running hard for that long. I plan to be on the San Jacinto testing again after oils changed this weekend. Hope to meet you this summer. Still can't post pic yet, I guess I need to look up how and just do it.
    David
    Rebell Yell

Greaser
    I'd like to tag along with you guys! Not sure about the camping yet, but we could make it out for the days. Bryan isn't too far from Somerville is it? I'd like to try and meet some of you & have a beer with ya!
    Its about a 30 min drive from Bryan to lake Somerville.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast