Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fonda spitter

olbiezer
    can of chew.......$ 2.50
    signed book by hanoi jane......$ 28.95
    look on hanoi jane's face with chew spit on it.........priceless
    usn 69 to 73

Steve 1
    Here check out the necklace it was given by her heroes the North Vietnamese they made out of a shot down B-52 this filthy traitor POS had the nerve to wear it...
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/..._necklace1.jpg

1978 Rogers
    What would you guys do if you waited in line like Mr. Smith. Seriously, I think I'd be speachless. I can't think of the words to say for her betraying American solders who fight for our freedom. She makes her living off being the in public with movies and so forth. I don't get it, she really repulses me.

likwidsukr
    :idea: There are better ways to get the point across, don't ya think?
    Ya! A big fat Steamer right on her chest Bah!!

tamalewagon
    I could think of a better way for her to pose with the gun.
    Up her ass.
    Brian
    and then "fire" it! :lightsabe

mirvin
    I will help him pay his fine. How can she out class someone when she has no class.
    Well, there was no fine since she did not press charges. That right there is how she out classed him.
    He probly figured she'd throw the book at him and thus make him a marter. Instead she came off looking all nice and tolerant and he just looked bad. I mean he's a veteran. He knows better then to spit on someone. He's an embarrasment.
    She's still despicable....

1978 Rogers
    Fonda was in town yesterday or Wedendsay promoting her book. She didn't enjoy the heckling about Vietnam.

HOSS
    Well, there was no fine since she did not press charges. That right there is how she out classed him.
    He probly figured she'd throw the book at him and thus make him a marter. Instead she came off looking all nice and tolerant and he just looked bad. I mean he's a veteran. He knows better then to spit on someone. He's an embarrasment.
    PHUC class,,,,,,,,spit on the bitch.

v-drive
    Vietnam 68-69.
    Everyone has their own way. I can't say that I would spit on her but when she did the interview with B.walters it was evident that she showed no remorse for her actions. It was Mr. Smiths way to spit on her so I applaud him for doing what he needed to do. I would like to tell her to eat s h i t and die though. v-drive

stonehedge
    Either way he's my hero and glad people still don't forget what she did, and some won't forgive. F-fonda

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast