Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your funniest HB momment

PlyaPlya22
    As I am sure everyone is aware of the Bouy Bouy incident!! :2purples:

racecar.hotshoe
    Do tell!............................ :hammerhea

PlyaPlya22
    Last year at the damn run we were coming in about 9pm. If you know lake Mojave it get's pretty dark. SYA is ready to dock and I jump up on the bow to get ready to tie up. I was haning off the starboard side as we were approaching the dock. I had on some baggy as Wal-Mart BB shorts. There was a lot of moisture on the boat so when I went to jump on the dock I slid down and my shorts caught on the cleat that was somehow already sticking out. I spun around one time causing my shorts to knot around the cleat. I was literally hainging on the side of the boat sideways. All I could hear was music from the cockpit. I was yelling my ass of as I saw the dock fast approaching at head level. I reached up and tried to rip those damn shorts off the cleat several times. You know those FOCKERS wouldn't tear!! I could hear the girls in the boat yelling at SYA to stop.... Finally I get the shorts to rip and I fall in the drink!! I was so frickin pissed off!! The whole time SYA says he knew I was there and he was gonna dry dock me!! FOCKER!!!

dicudmore
    Last year at the damn run we were coming in about 9pm. If you know lake Mojave it get's pretty dark. SYA is ready to dock and I jump up on the bow to get ready to tie up. I was haning off the starboard side as we were approaching the dock. I had on some baggy as Wal-Mart BB shorts. There was a lot of moisture on the boat so when I went to jump on the dock I slid down and my shorts caught on the cleat that was somehow already sticking out. I spun around one time causing my shorts to knot around the cleat. I was literally hainging on the side of the boat sideways. All I could hear was music from the cockpit. I was yelling my ass of as I saw the dock fast approaching at head level. I reached up and tried to rip those damn shorts off the cleat several times. You know those FOCKERS wouldn't tear!! I could hear the girls in the boat yelling at SYA to stop.... Finally I get the shorts to rip and I fall in the drink!! I was so frickin pissed off!! The whole time SYA says he knew I was there and he was gonna dry dock me!! FOCKER!!!
    can't believe I missed that one...

tamalewagon
    Dang...what are friends for...I guess.

barbigrl
    That's Hot....I never tire of that story!!

MRS. MAINEVENT
    Eric, I know you don't think it is funny but...... that has to be one of the funniest things ever Oh to have seen that in person.

redi4fun
    :cry: Nuff said!!!!!!!

PlyaPlya22
    Eric, I know you don't think it is funny but...... that has to be one of the funniest things ever Oh to have seen that in person.
    It's funny as hell now!! It wasn't that night!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast