Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Smalls Ear Muffs

Bagpipes
    Its all good I can take it.I'm not thin skined like others who can dish it.And not take it.Thats what I'm talking about!

O.B eddie
    You can take it, like a man I hope Good I am sure there are plenty up in frisco willing to give it>>>> Deliverance style HEEEEEEEEE Haaaaaaaaawwwwww Ride em boy

smalls
    Chief 2 Wings:
    Hey Organ tuner,player, or whatever ya do in that Wurlitzer ya call a dragboat.Those were humpy red wings. Smallie ya got me,I did see the back of your boat. Helping tune Where's my brother BirdPercher? I guess your all nesting together. YEE-HAW Y'ALL You must be in this pic then eek!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/cole_drink.JPG[/img]

O.B eddie
    Looks like a bunch of flaming homos to me !!! Sorry small lifeline call it like I see it what are those guys lookin at the guy pretending to tune the carbs, Uhhhhh I beg to differ where is the pole oh I see they are leaning on the brass rail HHEEEEEEE HHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

O.B eddie
    smalls:
    Chief 2 Wings:
    Hey Organ tuner,player, or whatever ya do in that Wurlitzer ya call a dragboat.Those were humpy red wings. Smallie ya got me,I did see the back of your boat. Helping tune Where's my brother BirdPercher? I guess your all nesting together. YEE-HAW Y'ALL You must be in this pic then eek!
    And what are you pullin out of your mouth???Maybe a pube???
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/cole_drink.JPG[/img]

Chief 2 Wings
    Hey Smallie, Very sorry to inform you I'm not in this pic! That looks to be CFW? boxed I last seen the back @ Ming. Maybe I was just singing a tune!

McGruff the Crimedog
    the crimedog is on the case and i have narrowed down to just a few buttholes ob eddie could be. his cover is about to go bye bye heeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwww wink
    wooooooooooooooooooofffff

Chief 2 Wings
    Only Boys Eddie is willing! eek!

Sangster
    Looks like there's a "New Sheriff" in town....

Chief 2 Wings
    O.B. will sheriff your willing!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast