Thread: Havasu Home Building Info

Kwicherbichen
    I'm looking for folks that have info about Havasu lot sales, prices, and home builder info.
    I'm try to round up info for a client that is considering a spec home there.

INSman
    We only allow one Havasu Realtor here on ***boat (jk) and that would be Michele Bravata, Warlock25 here on the boards. :hammerhea
    I am working on (2) spec projects with her and she is awesome !! Let me know if you need her direct phone number

Mrs.Racer277
    I agree call Michele. She is great to work with. 928-208-9171

BadBahner
    I'm looking for folks that have info about Havasu lot sales, prices, and home builder info.
    I'm try to round up info for a client that is considering a spec home there.
    Isn't this why LO's get paid the big bucks??? Because they know about this stuff.

Brady Bunch
    Isn't this why LO's get paid the big bucks??? Because they know about this stuff.
    :jawdrop:
    What are you new!

Kwicherbichen
    Yep. Right after I find out all the info I'll know it. :wink:
    I think it was Einstein that said, "I don't need to know everything, I just need to know where to look it up".
    BTW, thanks for the info guys

nodigg
    J.R. at DBU also! (John Rosenbaum)
    Built my first house, my buddies, their in-laws, found our lots, and will be building the new one too if I don't do it myself. Found my my ten acres a few years back for a song as well. He has a lot of town knowledge and some hip pocket listings also usually. Tell 'em Rick sent ya'!