Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank Goodness.........

MAINEVENT
    I did not sell my boat.... I would have felt like a total a$$hole if i did here is the low down.... I took my rig in to check out why i got oil in Z water after the last time out, Took over to TPR we found a problem with the heads, bent valve, and also needed a new Head gaskets OK, so he is putting my heads on and he see's my pistons were installed upside down and one of the pistons does'nt match the other 8 the guy who originally built my engine gave me a really hard time towards the end when i was gonna pick up my block, 2 days after his business went belly up he said "Dont worry i will take care of whatever you need still from my buddies shop"... needless to say after i paid in full he ****ing split i had to install the carbs and have someone set the timing and so forth I just tried to locate this guys for some COURT TIME :argue: but he is gone.....I had a feeling when i met him that maybe i should'nt leave my shiat there (kinda got a gut feeling) but went with it anyway felt sorry for the guys needed work and from he talked he knew what he was doing, NOW I JUST WANNA TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE AND GRAB MY $$$$$$$ BACK
    But i would like to say how easy it has been working with Tom over at Tom Papp Racing he is sraight up no bullsh!t lets you know exactly whats going on I can say i am 100% Happy with his services

HBjet
    Glad everything is working out now...
    Are you ever going to bring that boat to the lower river sometime?
    HBjet

MAINEVENT
    Not sure on lower rive have alot of plans but i was thinking of stopping by CBBB and will also have it out at OP6 you going to either one I wqont make it to FC3 but maybe a last minute trip we will hit the lower river :idea:

MudPumper
    HHHMMMMMM, upside down pistons you say??????? LMAO

Albert_B
    I had an upside down piston once, it didn't bend any valves but it put a hole in the pan :idea:

I run 3 of the 8 pistons upside down in my motor, works great.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Huh, Chris is 3 of your exhaust valves bigger than the intakes? I 'm lost! Budlight

FuelInMyVeins82
    Three i thought it was the whole left bank. and dont u only run the buttom two piston rings as well lol

Just jokin Budlight.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Thought maybe you had some new trick shit! haha Budlight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast