Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FC3 - Roll Out Time/Arrival Time

So, Jim, are you and CS going to run Friday during the day, or when the sun is going down so the rest of us who are coming in around that time can see you guys run?
    Randy, if i race anyone, its going to be in the morning.
    CS

Brooski
    Thanks for listing my arrival time. Dont know where you got it though. May be heading out Thursday night. Getting the itch. Any of those ideas sound great to me, probably cuz I have never been there before. Cant wait. Mudpumper, lead the way (just like to Lazy Harrys at CBBB)

cole13
    I'm not sure how far the drive is in miles. I know its about 1/2 mile north of Lost Lake. To give you an example, my boat holds 20 gallons of gas. I can launch at Big River and run all the way down to Shell Beach with maybe 30 minutes of floating in between. Then run all the way up to the cove which is past the Parker Bridge. Float down some afterwards and have enough fuel to do some racing that night at Big River.
    So, Jim, are you and CS going to run Friday during the day, or when the sun is going down so the rest of us who are coming in around that time can see you guys run?
    I would like to get on the road right after work so I can get there and launch... even for 30 minutes!
    HBjet
    Just a hint for you all, coming down to Lost Lake and Shell beach. Stay to the LEFT. You are going to see a bridge about 5 minutes after you leave Big River, the rope swing is just on the other side of the bridge. It looks like you can go to the right, but I have seen three boats loose thier bottoms there, NO JOKE. The river makes a sweeping left and the island is to the right, you should be able to see the sand bar that comes out but if the water is high, it hides two big rocks.
    Just so you know!!!

moneysucker
    I am trying to get out there by noon from San Diego. I am still completely de rigged and will most likely be going out un tested If I am done I will leave early Friday and if not I will be leaving late on friday I will know a little more by the end of the weekend.
    Cy

MikeF
    At
    this
    point
    in
    time,
    I'm
    not
    likely
    to
    be
    there
    Crap. :notam:

bigriverdog
    BRD Racing will be rolling in on Wednesday night. We need a little seat time and tune time for the new Secret Weapon we are rolling out of the stable.
    Well be waiting for ya.

Watch out for those BRD racing guys. Last I heard they were building something outrageous.

Hustler
    All this talk of racing and who to look out for make me laugh. You guys know the Hustler is going to whoop all your ass's all day long

superdave013
    I say that CS19 is goin be top dog!

bigriverdog
    Watch out for those BRD racing guys. Last I heard they were building something outrageous.
    Thanks Chris,
    I think you will be impressed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast