Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FC3 - Roll Out Time/Arrival Time

BRD,If its anything like your son described to me at the races, it should be INSANE.
    Ya, all this talk of racing is funny, Im personally not going out ot look for races, Im going out to hang out in the coves with some friends and have a few sodas. Youd have a better shot at getting some races in Needles than FB.If thats what your looking for.
    Race weekend is May 21st at Ming.

superdave013
    Ya, all this talk of racing is funny, Im personally going to kick all the blower boys asses
    You the man CS!
    Man O man stiring the pot sure can be fun!

BRD,If its anything like your son described to me at the races, it should be INSANE.
    Ya, all this talk of racing is funny, Im personally not going out ot look for races, Im going out to hang out in the coves with some friends and have a few sodas. Youd have a better shot at getting some races in Needles than FB.If thats what your looking for.
    Race weekend is May 21st at Ming.
    It's good to hear people aren't coming to race. As you all know, FC is just a get together at the RV park, and I do not advertise, endorse, or support any water related activities and/or speed contests by the attendees.
    That said, I'm so looking forward to throwing up the EZ-up on the beach, kick back and enjoy a few beverages. :wink:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hey, the Bordsmnj's are gonna be there too!!!!!! I see how you are Randy, just totally forget about us!!!
    I think we are staying nighty night at the Revndav's thursday night and then rollin out from Elsinore early Friday morning. We are taking the motie so it will be a slow trip.
    See ya all out there!

Linda

HBjet
    Updated!!
    HBjet - Leaving OC at 3-3:30pm Friday
    CS19 - Leaving Irvine at 5-5:30am Friday (Not Racing Anyone)
    Cyclone - Leaving OC at 5am Friday (Yeah Right)
    Nucking Futs - Should be there by 10am Friday
    RioDog - Should be there by 6-6:30pm Friday
    460 jus getn it - Should be there Sunday with 396_ways_to_spit
    MudPumper - Should be there early Friday (Making extra sandwhiches)
    Hustler - Should be there Friday Night (Whooping Ass on Everyone, and not in a prison sort of way)
    Mr.& Mrs Budlight - Should be there Friday noonish
    RevnDave - Should be there Friday Morning
    Brooksi - Should be there Friday noonish (Or Thrusday Night?)
    Jamessampica - Should be there Friday noonish (It is what it is!)
    Squirtin Thunder - We will be there around 1:30 or so Friday
    Roostwear - Should be there 3 to 4pm Friday (Whats FC3?)
    cole13 - Should be there by 8am Friday (Lost Lake)
    bigriverdog - Should be there Wed. night (FYI - May have Secret Weapon)
    Bordsmnj's - Should be there with RevnDave (I didn't forget)
    HBjet

cole13
    HB thank god, that only free board challenged boats can run here. I think if the big boys that ran at Have-a-Zoo saw that pic. we would all be in trouble. what most people do not realize also is that it is like this ALL DAY LONG>

HBjet
    HB thank god, that only free board challenged boats can run here. I think if the big boys that ran at Have-a-Zoo saw that pic. we would all be in trouble. what most people do not realize also is that it is like this ALL DAY LONG>
    I hear ya on the bigger boats... but I have been at the Tree Swing before with Cyclone and Wrightnow and saw a 26' Daytona (I/O) pass by down river and then come back up river. We couldn't believe it... guy either has unlimited funds, knows the river better then anyone, or has a depth finder that works pretty damn good!
    That pick was taken just after the last house up river from Lost Lake.
    HBjet

cole13
    There is also a guy Joel and his dad that run a 23 foot Schiada. But I have never seen go much past the bridge. I look forward to meeting everyone there.

Updated!!
    HBjet
    What up Randy. Am I friggin chopped liver or sumthin? I didn't make the list.............I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually going. I'd better go check the signup sheet! Maybe I forgot. :rollside:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast