Thread: Anybody else

MAINEVENT
    Not going to the poker run or am i the only loser :jawdrop: :hammer2: I have fam bizz to do on saturday which is my main reason for not going BUT i am going to take the kids to the happiest place on earth tomorrow :rollside: Disneyland !!!
    SO why are YOU not going???

barbigrl
    Not going to the poker run or am i the only loser :jawdrop: :hammer2: I have fam bizz to do on saturday which is my main reason for not going BUT i am going to take the kids to the happiest place on earth tomorrow :rollside: Disneyland !!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AA

MRS FLYIN VEE
    same boat here. I am home doing family stuff and Jamie is off at the lake having a great time without me. :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
    My daughter has a Karate tournament on Saturday & if I miss it, she will pull the crane on me.

Kilrtoy
    Just you Alex, Dont worry i wont share any of the pics of Colleen having fun on my boat...

JetBoatRich
    We will be home as well, few more weeks of baseball.
    Have fun, weather should be better than today :hammer2: watch out for the guy they call Goofy :jawdrop:

Mrs CP 19
    2 more losers here. Have to take a friend to the airport who is on her way back to Germany. Oh well, spring is barely here!

Mandelon
    Family stuff here too. May 14th is soon......

welk2party
    I have to get the boat ready...that is the best excuse I have.