Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here use Active Storage?

jayd_jr
    Does anyone here use Active Storage in needles? They have called and said they have my opening. But I have never seen it in person. I hope someone can help me out with some info....
    Thanks Jay

H20skier
    Does anyone here use Active Storage in needles? They have called and said they have my opening. But I have never seen it in person. I hope someone can help me out with some info....
    Thanks Jay
    I'm going into Needles in a couple of hours and can take a look if you like. Do you have an address?

jayd_jr
    I'm going into Needles in a couple of hours and can take a look if you like. Do you have an address?
    I can get it. I just have to call home for it...Can you PM me your # Or I can give you mine...

KingCole
    I have used Active for a long time. They are the closest storage to Needles Marina. Just over the bridge, next to the Mobil station. Easy in, easy out.

jayd_jr
    I have used Active for a long time. They are the closest storage to Needles Marina. Just over the bridge, next to the Mobil station. Easy in, easy out.
    They told me that you call ahead and the boat is ready and waitng in a secure area not where the boat is stored. Is this area secure?????

shaffewm
    We've used accurate for about a year now, the area where they bring the boats out is behind a coded gate and there is someone who lives at the office. The nice part is you can run up to the arco station and get gas cheaper by far. They lower the rental prices in the winter a few bucks also...

jayd_jr
    We've used accurate for about a year now, the area where they bring the boats out is behind a coded gate and there is someone who lives at the office. The nice part is you can run up to the arco station and get gas cheaper by far. They lower the rental prices in the winter a few bucks also...
    I just want to feel safe having the boat there. It sound like it will be a good deal so far!
    Thanks Jay

svlperry
    i've seen that place and it always seems busy with people pulling there stuff out in the morning to go to the lake or whereever

parker1356
    I've used active storage a few years ago, they were great, never any problems. The guy who lived there was named don, great guy. You call ahead an he would have your boat waiting to hook to your trailer, in a safe place. he would also check the air in your trailer tires, an charge your boat batteries if you wanted him to. I was their for about 3 years, also, Don lives their full time in the house on the property.

Mrs CP 19
    We pass it each time we go to our place there. Looks really good and appeaars they do pull the boats out for people. All is still in an enclosed fenced area. It is probably safer than our garage out there!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast