Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial W.E. at Medina

TexasJet
    I am going to be coming to Lake Medina for the "Meet in the Middle". I'll be pulling in on Friday and leaving Monday. Could some one familar with that area get me a phone number of a hotel or motel close by? I'll be coming by myself so if someone wants to share a room speak up. TJ

Liberator TJ1984
    I will probably roll in early Sat. A.M. if all goes as planned :shift:

oldbuck40
    texas jet i wont be able to make it to medina,boat is torn down at the moment,waiting on my new heads to get here and they are suppossed to ship on may 23rd so i will be in a rush getting stuff together for sommerville!

esabataj
    I am going to be coming to Lake Medina for the "Meet in the Middle". I'll be pulling in on Friday and leaving Monday. Could some one familar with that area get me a phone number of a hotel or motel close by? I'll be coming by myself so if someone wants to share a room speak up. TJ
    TJ,
    Here's some info that might help:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    It's still on for May 28-29-30. Anyone intrested in RV or tent camping we have a new Resort up here right off Park Road 37.
    Harbour R.V. Resort super nice and very clean restrooms with showers.
    You can check out thier sight at www.HarbourRV.com 830-751-2902
    Lake Medina Resort is another nice place. Camping and Cabins.
    www.medinarvresort.net 1-888-722-2640
    I will post more, I still need to talk with some others.
    From James and Judy @ Medina Lake
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    See Ya There
    Richard

esabataj
    texas jet i wont be able to make it to medina,boat is torn down at the moment,waiting on my new heads to get here and they are suppossed to ship on may 23rd so i will be in a rush getting stuff together for sommerville!
    I think you just don't like South Texas

oldbuck40
    I think you just don't like South Texas
    well im in the same boat you're in right now! boat no worky! i still have the old heads on and im not tearing it all the way down till my heads arrive.i shipped the headers and valve covers yesterday, i never would have thought that stuff weighed 75lbs

TexasJet
    esabataj, thanks, that's what I was looking for. OLDBUCK40, "Get-r-done", see ya at Somerville.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    well im in the same boat you're in right now! boat no worky! i still have the old heads on and im not tearing it all the way down till my heads arrive.i shipped the headers and valve covers yesterday, i never would have thought that stuff weighed 75lbs
    sounds like you are in a perfect position to yank that black pump out and put some white parts on it.....lol it's only money after all. come on oldbuck.....dig deep....
    you could always still come out memorial day just boatless. I think I could fit your big @ss in the back seat of my boat......You and Carol are always welcome on our ride.......
    Omega

oldbuck40
    sounds like you are in a perfect position to yank that black pump out and put some white parts on it.....lol it's only money after all. come on oldbuck.....dig deep....
    you could always still come out memorial day just boatless. I think I could fit your big @ss in the back seat of my boat......You and Carol are always welcome on our ride.......
    Omegahahaha you can and do read other post,,and so far as the black pump where's your place diverter??? and im thinking about getting the pump coated at jet hot also after the summer is over!!! thanks for the offer on the ride.....

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    hahaha you can and do read other post,,and so far as the black pump where's your place diverter??? and im thinking about getting the pump coated at jet hot also after the summer is over!!! thanks for the offer on the ride.....
    I have excepted my pump for what it is...... I'll never be the fastest :cry: but I can make noise and drink gas with the best of em. I am thru with this boat......for now. next step for me may be a tunnel hull with a white pump hanging off the back and a cheby in front of the pump. that 572 crate looks like it would be a good choice maybe in another few years.......
    Omega

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast