Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WACO Tx....

Liberator TJ1984
    Who is going to the Races this weekend ????
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...913IMG2015.JPG
    I will be with Ken , SE709 ( jetboat )
    Hope to meet some others there ??

Shark In The Pond
    Rolling in Fri. nite I will be with the rest of the West Tx. boys !

Infomaniac
    Holy shit man. Is that perfect petite little goddess going to be there? WOW.
    I built an engine for Jay Miller. He is trying to make it there. He will probably run the 9 sec class until he gets a handle on the tune up.

Liberator TJ1984
    I usually hang with Ken > SE709 , Greg> ME630 or the Adolecence PM059 Team.....
    all local boys from Orange Grove,Tx....
    But most likely will leave the Pro Mod guys alone, they have been hard at work gettin' the bugs out and I'm sure they will be all business and No Play this go round.... > Greg won't be running his boat this time ,I don't think he got the whole weekend off

sdba069
    I'll have a boat or two there, assuming I can get them all done in time. Finishing assembly on a 540 Chevy nitrous motor in the morning. Have another complete blown gas motor to build, haven't even started it. Need to set a blown alky motor in one PlaceCraft and get it all setup, and put the heads back on another blown alky Placecraft. Then I have to get my trailer ready. I'm looking for volunteers, as I haven't figured out how I'm going to get this all accomplished. Seems like we go through this every year. Maybe one of these days we'll get it figured out. See ya there........ I'll mostly be with the Miss Calculation boat, a black blown alky Placecraft, Petercar toterhome and white 48' trailer. My "Snowman" trailer will be there also with all the fuel, extra parts, and tools.

ekimzark
    Allright Fridays pictures from the Test and Tune at the SDBA- Duel on the Brazos are up if anybody is interested! They dont really compare with that one on the first post in this topic though.
    Go to My website (http://www.mikeloesch.com) and scroll down to the word NEW! thats flashing real big. Or you can just click on dragboat photos and theres a link to it in there as well.
    Thanks,
    Mike Loesch

ekimzark
    Saturdays pictures are online as well and sundays are being uploaded right now.
    http://www.mikeloesch.com

Liberator TJ1984
    Here is the guys from Orange Grove's Pro Mod #059 Adolecence Boat
    Dustin got his Licence with a 7.06 @ 164mph and the boat was straight and runnin' great , but he red lighted by .002 sec. in the first round...
    a little more seat time and he will be a contender for sure
    http://photos.imageevent.com/ekimzar...e/IMG_2634.JPG

ekimzark
    it was good to see them finally getting that boat running after struggling with it all last season if I remember correctly
    Sundays pictures are up!

Liberator TJ1984
    it was good to see them finally getting that boat running after struggling with it all last season if I remember correctly
    Sundays pictures are up!
    yea, they have had LOTS of problems !!!! ( last year ) but hopefully it is all in the past now....
    my hat is off to all the other ProMod teams who came over to help them try and suceeded finally.....
    I was truely amazed at the way they wanted to help them , even though compeating against each other, a great bunch of folks.....usually don't see that in other sports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast