Thread: This Guy must be a Canatard....

Liberator TJ1984
    In Norway , To Press charges on this.........
    The 31-year-old man fell asleep on a sofa at a party in January last year and told the court in the western city of Bergen he woke to find the 23-year-old woman was having oral sex with him.
    Under Norwegian law, all sexual acts with someone who is "unconscious or for other reasons unable to oppose the act" are considered rape.
    The court sentenced the woman on Wednesday to nine months in jail and ordered her to pay 40,000 Norwegian crowns ($6,355) in compensation.
    "This is a very harsh sentence," the woman's lawyer, Per Magne Kristiansen, told the Norwegian news agency NTB. The woman argued the man had been awake and consented.
    The prosecutor had sought a 10-month sentence and argued the court should not be more lenient with a woman than a man. It was Norway's first conviction of a woman for rape.
    Norway has long traditions of equality -- 40 percent of the cabinet of Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik, for instance, are women.

Tom Brown
    ...40 percent of the cabinet of Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik, for instance, are women.
    ... and I'll bet they suck like Bissell wet vacs.
    By the way LTJ, Denmark is where the Danes live. Canada is where Canadians live. Tards are people who don't know that.

spectras only
    [QUOTE=Liberator TJ1984]In Norway , To Press charges on this.........
    The 31-year-old fell asleep on a sofa at a party in January last year , he woke to find a 23-year-old woman was having oral sex with him.
    Only a homo from SF , would lay charges against this woman :wink: :hammerhea .

socaldj1
    I thought it was going to end up that she was forcing him to perform oral sex on her while he was passed out. Would she have been charged withattempted murder by suffocation?

riverracerx
    So that's how you pick up chicks?
    fell asleep on a sofa at a party.....woke to find the 23-year-old woman was having oral sex with him.
    That has never worked for me?

Red Eye
    Only thought that comes to my mind is she must have been FUGLY.

spectras only
    Since my wife isn't a lurker :sleeping: , I can tell you , I wouldn't mind waking up to find a 23 yr old woman [ I'll be 58 next month :2purples: ] getting down busy ....... :rollside:

Chase
    OHHH spectras...I have your home phone number..... :idea: :idea:

Dribble
    Lets see,
    You fall asleep on a sofa and wake up to a 23 year old (no doubt tall and a natural blonde) Scandanavian woman performing oral sex on you. Where is the crime here?

spectras only
    OHHH spectras...I have your home phone number..... :idea: :idea:
    shiat ,one can't be safe anywhere :rollside: . Kelly , did you get my message about the Kelowna deal ? Oh , forget it , the wife will be there :2purples: